• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Doggg

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 17, 2017
I grew with German shepherds in my family, so I approve.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
You really do forget about all the normal shit that will return with Biden in the White House.

Feb 20, 2019
Reminds me of my GSD mix, also a rescue.

EmENUdEW0AEb5-J
What an adorable bloke

SharpX68K

Nov 10, 2017
Chicagoland

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, it's really strange to see him at that bench. My ex and I adopted a cat from the same shelter, so we have an adoption photo like that so I had a moment of double take.

Such a handsome boi though!

Yankee Ruin X

Oct 31, 2017
Joe Biden having GSD's confirms he is a good guy for me. It's about time German Shepherds had representation in the WH.

Domino Theory

Ripple Effect Studios
Verified
Nov 6, 2017
"As First Dog I'm declaring all snacks be delivered without subsequent performance requests."

Culex

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
PSA - Dogs are freaking awesome. They don't make good pets, they make good family members.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
I did not know that Fido became a popular name associated with dogs because it was the name of Lincoln's dog or that the dog was assassinated not long after Lincoln got assassinated.
... The dog was assassinated? That's extra fucked.

EDIT: It ran up to a drunk on the curb who knifed it to death. Horrible, but not an assassination.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
please consider joining your local humane society

even if you can't adopt or foster, donations and volunteer work go a long way