• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Herb Alpert

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Paris, France
OK, now is your time to shine, coronavirus, don't let us down

Yeah I know it's bad to wish for someone else's illness (or worse), but I would like to make an exception for this asshole. The irony would be perfect.

SuperBoss

Oct 25, 2017
What's the source of this news, just his tweet?

Not sure if I buy it if that's the case. Could be a fake play by him to avoid the debates, garner sympathy, and "prove" how tough he is by "surviving" the virus.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Not gonna get my hopes up completely, just going to see if there's a single tiny shred of karmic justice in this universe. Even if it comes in small doses.

Astral

Oct 27, 2017
Good thing for him scientists are almost done with the vaccine and he'll be getting it real soon.

Kaitos

Tens across the board!
Oct 25, 2017
So he knew he could've been exposed.

He did events all day with people.

Then he tested positive.

shenden

Oct 27, 2017
Could this be just a very bad PR-stunt of him actually not having the viruse and trying to get sympathy votes before the election?

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
WOW. WOOOOOOW.

Well, this probably means no more debates, right?

Oct 27, 2017
e5d45eab567d9a84e7e61477fabb6f07.jpg

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
I hope he doesn't come out fine.

If he recovers fine, he's gonna boast about how he beat the virus with pure willpower, no masks needed.

Fuck him up, COVID. It's going to be hell for our country if he weaponizes a speedy recovery against us.

mAcOdIn

Oct 27, 2017

Cipherr

Oct 26, 2017
200K PEOPLE ARE DEAD. Im gonna keep it 100. I will not show sympathy for them.

I refuse. So we need a legit threadmark if you gonna ban for not wishing them well. Because fuck that.

S-Wind

Nov 4, 2017
Right now I feel like Gustavo Fring when he saw that Hector Salamanca was having a heart attack.

I do not want Trump to die yet!!!

I want him to live many more years, in prison, seeing his name and his legacy dragged through the muck. I want him to see his children (at least Ivanka, but Eric and Don Jr. As well) imprisoned for their roles in his crimes.

Once he has realized that everything he values has been irrevocably trashed, and that all his life's work has done nothing more than destroy everything he holds dear, only then can he die.

And not a second earlier!

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
2020 keeps on delivering...

but i don´t know if that is a good or a bad thing that he tested positive...watch him recover and painting himself as the strong survivor saying that he never felt any effects from the virus at all.

Amnixia

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Jan 25, 2018
I honestly think he's faking it so he can claim "it's no big deal"

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Hope he uses a brand new bleach/chloroquine combo drug, just the ultimate cure

TheOMan

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I honestly wouldn't put it past him to have already caught it, recovered, and then kept in his back pocket until now. Hope Hicks testing positive though lends credence to him actually having it now though.

Oct 25, 2017
I am so going to be annoyed if he has no symptoms then he uses that to continue his bullshit that it's not a big deal cause he survived it or some shit.

doof_warrior

Oct 25, 2017
NJ
nothing bad has ever happened to him. he'll be asymptomatic and get over it. but he also just gave it to joe biden, who's gonna fucking die

Status
Not open for further replies.