• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually more surprised he didn't get it secretly and recovered at some point

DrEvil

Developer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
giphy.gif

Coolverine

May 7, 2018
i'd love for this to be truly verified by someone not in the administration. this can easily be a massive lie, to what end, who knows how they plan to use it if so. or it is all real, and we sit back see how they use his recovery from it as a weapon.

xclk07

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
FUCKING FINALLY!!! How many damn WH ppl had contracted this and he got away scott free?

Of course, this just means they will both be asymptomatic/light case and he'll double down on it not being a big deal.

chronos4590

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit I'm shocked they admit it however this is also perfect for him to of course not debate

bastardly

Nov 8, 2017
unless he falls really ill, this is just going to prove to all the fucknuts out there is nothing worry about and they're really going to call for everything to be opened immediately

construct

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Jun 5, 2020
東京
hopefully not asymptomatic for the sole reason of not being able to say he's the greatest at getting the virus or whatever.

and for other reasons.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
i'd love for this to be truly verified by someone not in the administration. this can easily be a massive lie, to what end, who knows how they plan to use it if so. or it is all real, and we sit back see how they use his recovery from it as a weapon.
I don't think it benefits him to say he has it given how it goes against his message.

Status
Not open for further replies.