• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quantum Leap

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
California
Personally I think the people hoping he dies are really low people. It's a really bad look.

anyone who think their political opponents should die is a real POS

hope he recovers and then the election results take care of the rest.
The 200,000 people who didn't have to die say
tenor.gif

Jan 31, 2018
Folks... be careful with this PLEASE. Unless it literally fucking kills him, this is almost certainly a GOOD THING for Trump:

- cancelling debates two and three
- emerging "strong" and healthy 2 weeks before election day...
- a deflection and distraction from any and all criticism. "how can you bring up his flub in the first debate at a time like this we all need to pull together"
- "The disgusting democrats are practically dancing on his grave. It's an insult to families who have lost someone to COVID"
- At a postponed debate 2: "Biden bullies brave, still-recovering Trump"

- After recovering: "it's barely worse than a Flu. The democrats controlled millions of people with masks, caused millions to lose their jobs, for othing. They want to control you"
I mean, you'd have to believe that this old, fat, horrendously sick man somehow escapes any and all serious complications despite the massive risk factors. And if you're that dumb you're probably already a trump voter.

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
What a development.

I don't care whether Trump lives or dies. Why should I? He has no empathy for others, it's hard to call up any for him.

The world will be a better place once he's gone, but I could still see a scenario where the GOP benefits from his death. Biden's main selling point, unfortunately, has been "hey Republicans who aren't cool with Trump, vote for me". I doubt Pence could win, but it could help the GOP retain the Senate, which would be devastating in itself. But who knows? None of us can predict the future. I hope for the best outcome.

It will be something to see, I expect, how Trump supporters take the news. Will the coronavirus now be considered real? Considered a real threat? Will they suddenly have been concerned about it all along? Will Trump be considered a hero, who caught it by being on the front lines, saving lives? How will they reconcile their anti-mask sentiment? Not that any of this matters, it's just always a spectacle to see their cult mind adjust to contradictory information.

Deleted member 62221

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 17, 2019
My speculation: those satanic posts are a Q level bait from russian trolls, they knew beforehand of this news so they are trying to rile up the crazies.
Frankly it sounds stupid but so does everything lately.

shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017
I'm curious, does anyone know how contracting COVID and recovering affected Boris Johnson and Bolsonaro's popularity afterward?

fr0st

Oct 28, 2017
so is it possible that biden couldve gotten it? since they were in an enlocsed area during the debate

Deleted member 4274

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm truly rolling, but this may take away from Chadwick Boseman's most liked Tweet moment...

Admit it. How many of you liked his tweet? Lol

Lark

Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Legitimately do not know how to process this information. I'm so used to being gaslit by this man that I honestly assumed he'd already caught it months ago, turned out asymptomatic, and never brought it up so he could keep downplaying the virus. I barely even believe him now when he says he does have it.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
This is where I'm at.
My first thought was: hope he didn't give it to Biden.
Then I started thinking: in what way could this help Trump?
A way to wriggle himself out of the last 2 debates? Harvest sympathy? Take back control of the news cycle? All of the above?
I don't know man..... I smell a rat.

His fans are doing enough of the conspiracy shit without your help thx

Nome

Designer / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
NYC
I'm just thinking how this would make an amazing end to a Trump biopic

Woylie

May 9, 2018
If Mike Pence became the Republican candidate at the eleventh hour would he have a chance to win against Biden? As a queer person, the thought of president Pence kinda scares me, honestly. And even if it just for a couple months between Trump's death and Biden's inauguration day, how much heinous bullshit could he try to fit in?

Crayolan

Oct 25, 2017
I'm amazed it took this long considering all those rallies he throws. Those places must be fucking covid breeding grounds, even if he keeps his distance from the crowd it was only a matter of time before some aide catches it and it spreads up the chain.

Fliesen

Oct 25, 2017
It would be incredibly funny if it was somehow, at a later point, revealed that the FLOTUS never actually tested positive, but that would've looked weird, with them being in such a loving marriage - so they reported her as COVID positive as well 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.