• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
5e58236fb555c5000abe2bc6-eight.jpg

TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Replicant

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
MN
Sorry, new studies show that it´s transmitting via aerosol, filling closed spaces.
You are not, I repeat not safe in a 6-7+ feet distance in a closed/ bad ventilated) room.
Please consider this and stay safe!
I wear a mask everywhere I go. I work in a school. I had to sit with Minnesota Dept of Health and study guidelines before we opened school. Every single thing in those papers are the same thing I'm telling you. Yes it's airborne. It's mostly transferred through droplets, wearing a mask greatly reduces your risk. Everyone wearing a mask greatly reduces your risk. However, it's very very unlikely you will get infected by someone just because you are in the same room as them. You would need to be close enough for an extended period of time for a high transfer rate. That's the reality.

Biden and Trump were not close at all. The air quality in that room was probably of very high quality. And Trump and Biden were probably both tested before their debate.

All I'm saying is it's very unlikely if not impossible that Trump gave Biden Covid.

CosmicGP

Oct 28, 2017
Yessss.

I know people react differently to covid regardless of fitness level, but I hope he gets the worst of it, the needing a ventilator kind. Let him experience first hand how "trivial" this virus is.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't mind getting torn apart for "concern trolling" in this thread because by this weekend you're all going to see me proven right on this. UNLESS IT KILLS HIM, this helps him.

"Trump continues to put in long days, fulfilling all the duties of the Presidency and serving the country, while recovering from COVID" <-- doesn't even matter if this is true or not, just as it never did.

And may the lord be with any Democrat who wants to criticize him. They will be portrayed as an opportunistic jackal from the jump and torn apart.

I agree but for additional reasons.

1. It gets Trump out of the debates easily. Even if he doesn't know it, this benefits him as he has less opportunities to make a fool of himself.

2. Like you mentioned it gets sympathy for Trump and makes it harder to attack him.

3. If Trump survives, corona hoax narrative will skyrocket and thousands of people will die because people decide getting corona isn't even that bad.

4. If Trump dies, he becomes a martyr and forever escapes any consequences for his actions.

I'm not happy this happened so close to the election when we're likely about to vote him out.

Balbanes

Oct 25, 2017
A martyr for fucking what? Being an asshole? That is not an idea that out lives a person and it ain't new. Fucking he'll, people acting like he's Jesus... or like... Asshole Jesus.

He is the only thing holding the GOP together, he is their platform. His presence, his lies, his demagoguery, is what keeps this shitshow moving.

Half of his supporters only want the SCOTUS pick.

Be more worried about Biden.

Calm down. All I'm saying is that it is important that voters, especially minorities, see Trump lose the election as a rejection of the racism he has participated in and emboldened over the past 4 years. We need to send a message. I'd much, much rather Biden destroys trump in the election than have Trump die this month.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
it's concern trolling and just straight up stupidity on display, multiple examples of it in this thread.

"dont you guys see Donald Trump is going to get sympathy now!"

Just straight up idiots.
Don't be shy to quote me again. Bush Jr. got a huge boost post-9/11 that he rode well beyond it's shelf life and into a 2nd term despite the whole lying/war criminal thing. Don't put it past a bunch of "concerned" white people to suddenly feel bad for this fucking idiot; especially if he recovers and uses it (which he would) to gain a few last minute boosts in the polls.

Also predicting this might get him a few sympathy votes isn't concern trolling insomuch as an indictment on the absolute bottom-feeding stupidity of your average white voter.

Clowns

Oct 25, 2017
Those of you wishing death on Trump are not thinking clearly.

if Trump gets it bad and dies, we are left with pence. Pence VS Biden is a WHOLE OTHER STORY. This has a tendancy to change everything. Republicans will vote pence no matter what.
Republicans were voting Trump no matter what already.

Devilgunman

Oct 27, 2017
God damn it.

I'm obviously happy that he has it, but it just hit me that if he by some nightmare only has a trivial case of it with minor symptoms it will give him all of the ammo he needs to convince his moronic supporters that everything is fine.

FUCK.

His supporters have already made up their mind what they want to believe. They don't really need him to convince them any further. If he recovers, he won't the 1st 70 yrs who didnt die of COVID-19.

Magni

The election is already ongoing with millions of votes already cast. They'd just leave it as-is with everyone knowing they're really voting for Kamala, then she'd pick a VP.

Very good point (that I somehow missed despite having my ballot right in front of me). That's what would make the most sense to me, but it'd be nice for that to be clearly written into law.

Deleted member 25870

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Thoughts and prayers.

Edit: My wife in the other room: "He's lying, he just doesn't want to show up to the debates."

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just out of curiosity, is there consensus on how long it takes a person's health to degenerate to the point they have to be hospitalized?

It varies so much between person to person. Some people take a week to get bad, but I've also read stories where a person goes from feeling fine to flu-like symptoms to struggling to breath in less than 48 hours.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Folks... be careful with this PLEASE. Unless it literally fucking kills him, this is almost certainly a GOOD THING for Trump:

- cancelling debates two and three
- emerging "strong" and healthy 2 weeks before election day...
- a deflection and distraction from any and all criticism. "how can you bring up his flub in the first debate at a time like this we all need to pull together"
- "The disgusting democrats are practically dancing on his grave. It's an insult to families who have lost someone to COVID"
- At a postponed debate 2: "Biden bullies brave, still-recovering Trump"

- After recovering: "it's barely worse than a Flu. The democrats controlled millions of people with masks, caused millions to lose their jobs, for othing. They want to control you"
I hope this doesn't happens but this fucking year man...

aliengmr

Oct 26, 2017
I'm 100% shocked people here are wishing death upon the President.

There is not a person on this planet I loathe with as much intensity as I do Trump. There are worse people but I hate Trump with every fiber of my being and wish him only the worst.

He has so much blood on his hands.

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Where's that Trump quote about how testing is stupid cause, "you can be negative one day and positive the next?" Like the test itself gives people the virus..

I wonder if he's depending on you know, doctors and science to save him or still believes it'll just go away? Tee hee.

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
The number of posts about this being fake makes this thread the most embarrassing moment in history of the forum.

DazzlerIE

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a big believer in Karma and I don't think I've ever said this about another human, but I hope he dies a slow and agonizing death. He has the blood of over 200,000 people on his hands and he's written the playbook for other western countries to be infested by white supremacists and fascists.

Fuck him. I'm on Team COVID this one time

TheAvatar

Nov 4, 2017
Man this forum can be paranoid sometimes, I don't think skipping out of a debate because he has COVID would be good for his campaign at all, a lot of his base wants to pretend it doesn't exist at all

Nightfall

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
I do not want to wish harm to anybody yet I do hope that he'll finally come to his senses and wakes up from trivializing the virus.

My second wish would be that his followership realizes this as well and also adjust their behaviour.

I wish it for the sake of everyone in the US.

yet I do know how unrealistic this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.