• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
What's he even trying to say with the tweet? Supreme Court is going to do what?

Damaniel

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Portland, OR
I'd call that a concession, at least as much as Trump is likely to give. He still thinks the court is going to save his ass: spoiler alert, Diaper Don - they're not.

I'd say there's only a little more than a month to go, but the GOP is hellbent on poisoning the well before Trump's out. Biden's going to be spending at least the first half of his term just trying to undo the worst of Trump's bullshit.

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe, but man that is some nonsensical rambling.

Was it hard for the SC to follow the Constitution while Trump was in office?

"Do what everybody knows what has to be done." What is the "thing" that everybody knows?

Garp TXB

Apr 1, 2020
He's saying because the Biden administration will have scandals, it can't be legally valid.

It's ludicrous on every conceivable level

Kos Luftar

Oct 27, 2017
How do "we" know that Biden Adminstration will be a "scandal plagued mess" in the future?

What about this future makes it is easier for the Supreme Court to uphold the constitution?

Username1198

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Space, Man
Ex-impotus Diapey Don is projecting so hard you can almost see the dimension his smooth brain lives in.

can someone just arrest his ass and take him to Guantanamo bay plz thx

EssBeeVee

Oct 25, 2017
hes going to do a followup since hes trending on twitter. just to talk more about the lawsuit

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Without exaggerating, Trump's entire 4 years had a scandal (or more than one!) every week. To have the balls to preemptively accuse Biden's of being the same is hilarious.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Can anyone explain what exactly they actually want the supreme court to do? Forget about it actually being possible. In their fantasy scenario, what could the supreme court do that would allow him to stay president?

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
He knows he lost but is still playing the PLZ SCOTUS, CAN YOU RIG IT FOR ME?

The door is closed at this point.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
How do "we" know that Biden Adminstration will be a "scandal plagued mess" in the future?

What about this future makes it is easier for the Supreme Court to uphold the constitution?
I think it's a safe bet it will be a scandal plagued mess but it will take a while to adjust given that it won't be remotely as bad as the predecessor.

Depths

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He's still retweeting people saying Biden will never set foot in the White House. Dude will never concede.

Ziltoidia 9

Oct 25, 2017
At least he is coming out and saying it. I knew that what he was doing about this election results was to make it seem like a scandel.

weekev

Is this a test?
Oct 25, 2017
How is it a safe bet?
Got an example of what that scandal will be?
The GOP will dig some shit up. It will be treated as a scandal, there will be some form of decision that not everyone agrees with. Etc etc there is always some form of "scandall" even with the best administrations. I can't think of the last time a political administration wasn't involved in a scandal.

Leeness

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah, to me, he's just failing at articulating (lol) the idea that, because Biden's admin is going to be SO corrupt, the SCOTUS needs to do what must be done and give Trump his second term, thus saving everyone and becoming HEROES.

Nothing to actually do with a Biden admin lol.

ivantod

Oct 27, 2017
That's nothing.

He already posted tweets like this and it meant nothing then and it means nothing now. Not to mention again a mention of the Supreme Court, but this time he seems to be under the impression that even if Biden is inaugurated that somehow it will be possible for the SC to, I don't know, remove Biden because of all the "scandals" and give the presidency to him? I don't know, this tweet is even more of a word salad than his usual ones.

SteveWinwood

Oct 25, 2017
USA USA USA
Can anyone explain what exactly they actually want the supreme court to do? Forget about it actually being possible. In their fantasy scenario, what could the supreme court do that would allow him to stay president?
in the fantasy scenario half the states are suing the other half of the states to get all their votes thrown out

in their logic the states didnt follow the proper rules of elections (that they themselves make up) and thats unfair to the states that actually followed them so then the supreme court agrees and says only red state votes count and voila trump wins

of course thats all stupid and you have to be a moron to belive even a shred of it but if you remove any context and provide no evidence its easy to convince millions of people that thats a valid strategy, especially when your base is used to swallowing bullshit wholesale

Status
Not open for further replies.