• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What grade would you give Biden’s SOTU?

• A

Votes: 20 16.3%
  • B

Votes: 56 45.5%
  • C

Votes: 20 16.3%
  • D

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • F

Votes: 19 15.4%

• Total voters
Oct 28, 2017
Biden is really painting the GOP into a corner with this speech. Going to be hard to rebut a lot of this without looking anti-American. Pretty deft for a guy who is suffering from dementia, no?

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
The standing ovation "cut the cost of childcare" received made me legit emotional.

Raised by a single mother working two jobs.

Biden is as good a president as a US president can be.

Wraith

Jun 28, 2018

MV5BMjA0MDU0NzA3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODE0NzQ1MjE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Milky Way

Oct 29, 2017
Good speech detailing parts of the BBB. It will be many peoples first time hearing about some of this stuff

AntoneM

Oct 25, 2017
Colins is pissed because she knows she will have to go back on every promise she ever made as a "moderate" Repulican since these are "common sense" policies. and she knows she will be exposed as just another right wing extremist.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Biden needs a drink of water, someone's gonna compile these coughs

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I regret not counting all the folks, hopefully someone is on it.

Good to hear they'll have more free home tests

Saito

Oct 25, 2017
It's a good speech and I really wish he could pass some of the critical parts. Too bad everything we've seen thus far tells us it's highly unlikely to happen.

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
Did one guy just motion to the Rep side as if wondering why they aren't standing? lol

JackDT

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty sensible Covid parts. We'll take things easy now, and if we think the danger is rising again, we'll do what we need to. And he didn't mention it specifically but he indirectly referenced the long term antibodies which are a treatment for the immunocompromised, and can function in place of a vaccine for those without normal immune systems. Up until very recently they were very hard to get, but they are finally catch up to demand.

Grunty

Oct 28, 2017
Gruntilda’s Lair
This is a really good speech and he's saying all of the right things. I know the reality is a lot of it will never come to fruition because of the evil GOP and those two Manchin & Sinema goblins, but I hope at least some of it passes.

Kschreck

Oct 27, 2017
Pennsylvania
It's a good speech and I really wish he could have passed some of the critical parts. Too bad everything we've seen thus far tells us it's highly unlikely to happen.

For decades we hear Democrats say the most amazing things only for scummy Republicans always prevent any of it from being passed. The amount of damage Republicans have caused this country is staggering and extraordinarily depressing.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Biden needs to stop trying to come up with clever puns. He's not great at improv.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
For decades we hear Democrats say the most amazing things only for scummy Republicans always prevent any of it from being passed. The amount of damage Republicans have caused this country is staggering and extraordinarily depressing.
It's why I turned it off after the Ukraine into. Just pretty words at this point. Still reading reactions though.