• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NCR Ranger

Oct 25, 2017
That button would become a Mike and Ike button or a salt water taffy button real quick if I was the prez.

Last edited:

Cerulean_skylark

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
The more I learn the more I see how thoroughly Trump was embodying this persona of a rich guy completely divorced from anything even remotely resembling a real person's life. fucking silver platter. is the dude too good to drink a soda slightly warmed by the palm of a lowly servant?

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
my initial reaction was a diet coke button was fucking stupid. but then i thought if i can have a button that brought me a joint and glass of bourbon. shiiiiiit

devenger

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
It's pretty classy.

maxresdefault.jpg

MisterHero

Oct 25, 2017
I'll be honest

I'd install an entire McDonald's in the White House

Richie Rich is my hero, that's why

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly I can't even shit on Trump for that. Given the option I would 100% have a Diet Coke button at my workspace.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
It's probably a standard office assistance button but I guess the fact that he did little to no work, he just made it a Diet Coke order.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
People in the future are going to have a hard time believing the stories about this administration

Oct 27, 2017
Given that it's been there for so many other presidents, I suspect it was actually removed due to concern over tapping, or it was damaged, from the attack. He'll get a call button soon I bet.

Pet

More helpful than the IRS
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
SoCal
Given that it's been there for so many other presidents, I suspect it was actually removed due to concern over tapping, or it was damaged, from the attack. He'll get a call button soon I bet.

Yeah a President should definitely have a "call" button for staff. That's not that weird.

What is weird is that it was apparently for a Diet Coke. At that point, why bother using the button? Just have a mini fridge in the office with a bunch of Diet Coke.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah a President should definitely have a "call" button for staff. That's not that weird.

What is weird is that it was apparently for a Diet Coke. At that point, why bother using the button? Just have a mini fridge in the office with a bunch of Diet Coke.
He'd have to get up for that.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017

Power thing, he gets off knowing someone is watching for that light

Oct 27, 2017

And then use the butler button to open the fridge, brilliant!

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017
I can only imagine Joe's reaction when he found the button. "What the heck is this malarkey? Get it out of here man."

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
200.gif

*face trying to initially understand what the tweet was about

That is such a weird button to have. A button to call someone in is normal. But a button for someone just to deliver diet coke...really lol

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Trump would drink the literal worst calorie free soda available. He's trash in every way imaginable.
Between the only drinking soft drinks, only eating charred steaks with ketchup, one flavour of ice cream, it really just sounds like his tastes haven't expanded since he was about five years old. Much like a few other aspects.

Epitomage

Banned
Sep 25, 2020
Diet Coke

🥤 you can't see what's inside this cup but I promise you it's hilarious.

I can't believe anyone would install such a stupid device.

Conal

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
He should get a hot sauce button installed in case Hilldawg pulls up to the hizzie

Diablos

has a title.
Oct 25, 2017
If I woke up from a coma after 5+ years and read this I would've assumed it was an Onion article.