• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
Kaeden

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
I read it several times but somehow I kept missing the opening paragraph because my attention was focused on the numbered points.

But hey, I'm glad I asked anyway because at least I gave you a reason to get cocky over a whole bunch of nothing. Thanks for the info.
Yeah honestly I'm not surprised you missed it, that first paragraph is just too much info in one chunk. Separated out the friend part because it's a pretty hot topic.

Aeferis

Oct 25, 2017
Italy
Yeah honestly I'm not surprised you missed it, that first paragraph is just too much info in one chunk. Separated out the friend part because it's a pretty hot topic.

Your OP is very informative, I'm just used to find that kind of info after any bulleted or numbered list so I kept skipping the first paragraph out of (bad) habit. My bad.

OP
OP
Kaeden

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
Well preload is done for me now on PC, time to head to bed. Good luck all with getting it and we'll be playing soon!

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
was waiting for an email all morning and pre-load was available under Uplay 'my games' this whole time

derp

Gavin Stevens

Team Blur Games
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Telford, Shropshire
I redeemed my retail code through the website and got told I would be told more later. I haven't got a code or anything yet :( Bugger... Might check the Ubisoft Uplay launcher on xbox later.

agc

Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
45gb on PS4? Oof. I was looking forward to trying this beta but do I want to use a third of my data cap? :(

Blizzcut

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
I redeemed my code from Best Buy and have already redeemed it on the Division 2 Private Beta website and I still have not received a code for my platform of choice from Ubisoft...I feel that I should be concerned at this point.

VE3TRO

Oct 25, 2017
ESSEX, UK
don´t know, something isn´t working, i redeemed my code 3 days ago, when i log in now, all i see is "your email address isn´t confirmed" i click on send me a email to confirm, i confirm and still is my email adress not confirmed when i log in again on this "redeem site", it is like an endless loop.

Questionable if they will send me the link to download the beta now because the email can´t be confirmed

GG Ubisoft, what a mess

I have the same issue.

B-Man

Oct 27, 2017
So i got a code, but ofcourse it was a wrong region
So i spoke to customer support, they told me they used my IP - not my linked PS Account - to generate the code, and that they can't replace it for me, that my best hope is to contact Sony's customer service and ask them for another code.
Does That mean i'm fucked ? anyone who has any prior experience with that kind of BS?
PS: There's no PSN Store in my country, so i'm not even sure what region did i get

P A Z

Oct 27, 2017
Barnsley, UK
PSN UK code is now working so I guess it was because it was being entered into store before beta was available to download.

Charpunk

Oct 25, 2017
Redeemed my code through the ubi site a month or two ago for Xbox and still have not received an email with my code. Thanks ubi!

oakenhild

Oct 27, 2017
Not having unlimited data is a real drag for things like this. Just not willing to commit 50gb to a beta weekend. :(

Oct 27, 2017
All good now as I got the emails for both Xbox and PC but when I click on the link to take me to the 3 extra codes/invites it just says "Thank You, you have access to the Division 2 Private Beta."

Dphex

Oct 27, 2017
Cologne, Germany
How can I invite someone? I might have a ps4 code for NA to share.

as far as i see the invite site opens in 2 hours. you should have received an email with the code to download and in that email there is a link to the ubisoft site to invite friends. on this site it says "invite friends from 18.00 o´clock (europe) on 6th February"

very convoluted for sure .-)

dangermouse_

Oct 28, 2017
I have preordered xbox version (retail), got psn code. Wtf ubisoft?

Edit. Can't reedem on psn, says code is for different region. Thank you fucking much Ubi!

JMY86

Oct 27, 2017
United States
Oooo nice. I got an invite for Xbox One. I love being able to start downloading from the Xbox app while I am at work and be done when I get home.

Waffle

Oct 28, 2017
Totally forgot I signed up for the beta during PAX. Just got the email to preload. Pretty excited to check it out.

Jerm411

Oct 27, 2017
Clinton, MO
Found it and started the download this morning before I left for work and then got an e-mail with a PSN code in it, wtf lol.

Eh I gave the code away, hopefully I don't need it for anything.

Oct 27, 2017
That there is a option to pre-order to access the beta will always be a bit icky.

I tried to sign up for the beta but I didn't get a code.

Loggjaw

Oct 25, 2017
Just preordered this cause I love loot and shooting and was not a fan of anthem. I will be on them beta all night and tomorrow. Loggjaw is the tag if anyone wants to group up