• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Which Justice League Will Be Better?

• Zack Synder's Justice League

Votes: 583 62.8%
  • Joss Whedon's Justice League

Votes: 345 37.2%

• Total voters
Nov 27, 2017
California
Zach gave Superman his black suit so he already pulls ahead
If that green lantern x Greek gods battle on earth is expended to 30+ minutes it'll be a better movie

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
It's not like it's a mystery what kind of the artistic vision Zack Snyder will bring to the table. If it's anything like BvS it will just be 4 more hours of the same shit.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
tenor.gif

Yeah... I'm sorry, there is nothing that can be done with the bones of this movie to make it good.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Snyder will aim high and miss spectacularly in a way that's really fun to mock but also will be hard not to occasionally respect the chutzpah of.

Whedon's will continue to be meh.

OP
OP
Star-Lord

Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017
My dude, you can't even spell Zack Snyder's name correctly most of the time.
I know I fucked up with his name I acknowledged that earlier in this thread but how does that relate to me making shitposting thread...
To answer my own question,
I do think Zack's version will be better atleast when it comes to world building and action scenes but will falter more in pacing and writing.
I however do think having pacing will be an issue cause almost having 4 hours flow smoothly is a challenging thing.

To go further i'll say I do like several Zack's previous films and I apperciate he has a vision for his movies but his excutions is not always amazing.

Dawn of the dead - love it, guilty pleasurr
300 - fun movie
Watchmen - enjoyed a lot
Man of Steel - enoyed a lot, guilty pleasure
Sucker punch - dislike it
Batman v Superman - dislike it, hate Lex Luthor in it and doomsdays was a waste and Martha scene..

Firemind

Oct 25, 2017
I know I fucked up with his name I acknowledged that earlier in this thread but how does that relate to me making shitposting thread...
It's probably an honest mistake, and I apologize if I sounded antagonistic, but I find it hilarious that you made three separate JL threads this past week and they all had different spellings of Zack Snyder.

20210311_010257qbj7d.jpg

OP
OP
Star-Lord

Star-Lord

Oct 25, 2017
It's probably an honest mistake, and I apologize if I sounded antagonistic, but I find it hilarious that you made three separate JL threads this past week and they all had different spellings of Zack Snyder.

20210311_010257qbj7d.jpg
No worries Amigo! No hard feelings :p I should honestly look at my threads titles over before posting.

4un9.gif

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
I think Whedon. I also believe if Whedon was in charge from the jump the film could have been a lot better.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
God, it's like voting between cat piss and dogshit.

Voted for the one that isn't 4 hours long and in 4:3 for no reason.

Ariakon44

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2020
The theatrical version might just be my least favorite superhero movie in the last decade, so Snyder's should win almost by default. I guess we'll see.

Soj

Oct 27, 2017
Whedon's justice League is second only to The Spirit in awfulness as far superhero movies go. I would rather watch Suicide Squad...

Snyder's version will probably still be bad, but there is no possible way it can be worse.

The Unsent

Oct 25, 2017
Whedon's justice League is second only to The Spirit in awfulness as far superhero movies go. I would rather watch Suicide Squad...

Snyder's version will probably still be bad, but there is no possible way it can be worse.
Sounds like tempting fate, getting a worse RT score sounds like the twist to this saga that I would expect.

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I mean, I imagine Snyder's as he's had way more time to think about what to do with it. Will it be great? No. Will it be a better movie? Probably.

hordak

Oct 31, 2017
Anaheim, CA
what would you rather eat

- chunky poop
- runny poop

either way its poop. Maybeeee adding two hours will make it better. who knows.

Heroicpiglet

Avenger
Dec 22, 2017
Go find the bank scene of wonder women from the Zack cut, and compare with the Joss cut, you can see what's superior. Of course they are not indication for the whole movie.

Xenocthul

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Snyder's will probably be worse. I don't see the increased run time doing the film any favors.

Imperfected

Nov 9, 2017
As others have said, the fact it's four fucking hours pretty much assures that it's going to be a mess of abhorrent pacing, though it'll still probably be more interesting, at least.