• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 13077

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seems fairly self explanatory.

PS3 had Wipeout I believe when the service launched back in 2010, and PS4 had Resogun.

Personally, I'm betting on something like Kena, although Spider-Man MM would be a mad choice to try and bring in those digital edition day one sales.

Necron

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland

MagnificentTallLabradorretriever-size_restricted.gif

This needs to be updated soon then...

Linkie3

Feb 8, 2019
Since the PS5 is backwards compatible, I think they will stick with PS4 games for the foreseeable future.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Good question. No idea. Maybe a relatively new PS4 game with updated PS5 visuals, like Ghost of Tsushima. That would be cool.

Deleted member 26746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
any upgradeable ps4 game you can get cheap... 'cause I don't see any exclusive PS5 title going to PS+ any time soon.

That way you have covered the PS4 and PS5 game for the ones that won't buy the PS5

Jedi2016

Oct 27, 2017
The Knackered Collection (Knack 1 & 2 remastered, 4K/60/raytracing)

Honestly, though, probably Godfall and some other smaller title. Kena and MM would be fantastic, but I'm not holding my breath.

fanboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slovakia
Depends on the reach of their PS4 BC program. Any game is a PS5 game if BC works just fine. And if it has to be some PS5 game, maybe Overcooked next gen edition if its ready ba then. If not, maybe Crash Bandicoot trilogy?

The Knackered Collection (Knack 1 & 2 remastered, 4K/60/raytracing)

Honestly, though, probably Godfall and some other smaller title. Kena and MM would be fantastic, but I'm not holding my breath.

You wouldnt get these kind of games day one even on Game Pass. You guys might be hoping for some unrealistic Plus games.

Bugsnax top, nothing bigger.