• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

subpar spatula

Refuses to Wash his Ass
Oct 26, 2017
OK. Bear with me. Folks who have hair below their cranium line. Basically hair below the cranium on the back of the next.

Klebby

Oct 25, 2017
8fd414442a178ebe736735449c8f89c0.jpg

buffalos will make a comeback

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
Capes will take off eventually.
God I hope so. When I was in marching band we had these shimmery side leg capes and I loved it. I also get to wear a wizard robe every day at my job and I love when there's a breeze that goes by and I feel like a badass.

AZzpn3i.jpg

I'd gladly wear these outfits in the utopia future.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
People with long hair who have shaved one or both sides of their head. It looks like garbage on everyone except Grimes.

This bad fashion moment has already happened, and it keeps happening. Somebody do something.

Capes will take off eventually.
Don't worry. Escalators, elevators, and revolving doors will quickly remove this fashion from the general population.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know if it's related to Billie Eilish, but it seems baggy clothes with vibrant colors are popular nowadays. Looks like trash

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
haha. i was just cringing myself earlier by thinking about the kind of clothes i used to wear when i was younger.

these stupid baggy trousers, with chains hanging from them, black shirts/hoodies, and spiked hair. shoes had to be either converse or vans skate shoes.

Aurongel

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
My honest answer: I bet the "dad chunky shoe" streetwear trend is going to crater HARD. I also think really intricate facial masks will become a trend that people will look back on and cringe at how hard people and the media at large overreacted to Coronavirus hysteria.

adamsappel

Oct 27, 2017
I wish capes were a thing! If you've ever worn a nice wool cape in winter you'd know. Great at keeping you warm, instant and easy temperature regulation, you can keep your hands and arms inside next to your body, often has a hoodie, etc.

I think socks & sandals will become popular. Probably not for summer wear, but with pants in fall or spring.

TrueSloth

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know if it's related to Billie Eilish, but it seems baggy clothes with vibrant colors are popular nowadays. Looks like trash
She has body image issues, so she tries styling baggy clothes so she doesn't have to focus on her insecurities around her body. The styling isn't great all the time, but I think she makes it work considering her mental state around it.

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Fedoras.

Mullets, no chance enough famous people are going to sport one.

Moustaches.

Baggy clothes. Colourful stuff that makes no sense and is just wacky. I would honestly welcome that than everyone walking around in black jeans, black tops, black jackets.