• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Heazy

IT Tech
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
London, UK
Genuinely curious as to how the game's reception will be. I think there's gonna be a lot of haters comparing it to Evolve.

Castamere

Oct 26, 2017
I hate when motherfuckers do a weekend event without a preload. It really makes me mad. Resident evils beta has a preload. The fucks this one?

Tesla

Feb 8, 2019
I hate when motherfuckers do a weekend event without a preload. It really makes me mad. Resident evils beta has a preload. The fucks this one?
Not sure saying "Motherfuckers "referencing to developers is doing any good. Just don't play the game if you are not happy. Or just show some respect at least.

Castamere

Oct 26, 2017
Not sure saying "Motherfuckers "referencing to developers is doing any good. Just don't play the game if you are not happy. Or just show some respect at least.

Respect is earned not gifted. Its a beta. Im testing the game for them so it preforms better at launch and makes more money. I was also mostly joking.

FatalT

Feb 24, 2019
Genuinely curious as to how the game's reception will be. I think there's gonna be a lot of haters comparing it to Evolve.

Since the developer is coming from Friday the 13th and there's also Dead By Daylight, along with the Resident Evil Beta, there's no shortage of 1 super dude versus non-super dude games anymore. If anything this will be compared to Friday the 13th or the Resident Evil beta. At least the "survivors" can decently fight back in this unlike Dead By Daylight and, to an extent, Friday the 13th.

Console exclusive yeah. It also has cross play with pc.

PS4 and Epic Games Store. They're also cross-play with each other.

Stacey

Banned
Feb 8, 2020
Just gave the tutorial a whirl.

Not bad, not bad. Far more polished than Friday the 13th. visually decent.............loot boxes. (why?). the on screen hints are bugged sometimes, not sure if this will happen during versus.

Resolution changes seem not to work also

£31.99 and its Predator. day one .

PAFenix

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 21, 2019
I can't find the trial on the PS Store, where can I see it?

Edit: Never mind, blog says not until this evening lol

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Oh shit I forgot this started today! My PS+ expired yesterday so I'll try this on PC.

Oct 31, 2017
Don't see a link on Epic for the trial, only to pre-purchase the game.

Edit: 4PM UK, that's why. FFS, why no pre-load 😭

Stacey

Banned
Feb 8, 2020
Epic settings @ 1080p.

The video settings are terrible, one option to change from low, medium, high, epic.
spacefish-b1518627_035kkrg.png
spacefish-b1518627_03onjwt.png
spacefish-b1518627_032uku5.png

Alias03

Oct 27, 2017
Slightly off topic, but I always thought this game might be a test run for Illfonic for Sony and they might be the studio to revive SOCOM if this turns out successful. Probably a stretch but fun to think about

bob100

Oct 29, 2017
Found the PSN link..downloading now...enjoy...it's 22.29GB

store.playstation.com

Predator: Hunting Grounds Trial Demo

HUNT OR BE HUNTED<br><br>Join the fight this weekend from 17:00 CET on 27 March to 23:59 CET on 29 March in the Predator: Hunting Grounds Trial.<br><br>Squad up with friends as part of a Fireteam and take on dangerous missions before the Predator finds you – or become the Predator and hunt your prey

PiPSmallie

Oct 25, 2017
It's up on Epic Games Store but when trying to download I get an unavailable in your region error.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
F this shit, like always it is not available in the BR PSN and on EU you need PS+ to download it. Gonna check the Indonesian one as my last chance.

Edit. Are ou kidding me that the trialnis available in Indonesia but not in Brazil? Needs PS+ too.

Thiago

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
F this shit, like always it is not available in the BR PSN and on EU you need PS+ to download it. Gonna check the Indonesian one as my last chance.

Edit. Are ou kidding me that the trialnis available in Indonesia but not in Brazil? Needs PS+ too.
Brazil uses the same content as US, where it's also not available yet.