• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

IggyChooChoo

Oct 25, 2017
If it's hot out, then I like lime drinks like a gin and tonic, or a gimlet, or a margarita on the rocks. If it's cold out, then an old fashioned, or just some decent bourbon or rum with a single ice cube.

Deleted member 83122

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 15, 2020
Before I started making good decisions in life I would start with a heavy garbage 7.0 IPA. Just before Covid hit I switched to a shot of whiskey+bottle of bud light. I improved my pool game by quite a bit 😎👍 I miss pool so much.

V23

Oct 27, 2017
Beer, whatever lager they've got on tap, then a Jack and Coke. Occasionally scotch (neat), or red wine (typically Shiraz) if at a wine bar.

Last edited:

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Gin and Tonic, or Margarita if its a place where it seems like they know how to make a Margarita.

gyaru

Oct 25, 2017
Iceland
Gin & Tonic
Negroni
Whiskey Sour

or if they actually have a decent selection of beers I'll usually have a sour beer, like a nice gose.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Moscow Mule, Gin & Tonic, Cider, or a White Russian (if it's ever available.. and I trust a place enough.)

Tanerian

Feb 24, 2018
Never enter a bar with that frame of mind, personally. I look at the drink specials first and foremost, and then go from there. I generally just go for best bang for my buck. 2 for one specials, cheap long islands or margaritas etc.

timshundo

CANCEL YOUR AMAZON PRIME
Oct 27, 2017
CA
o.jpg

OP
OP
delete12345

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
I felt like I'm missing out on a lot of drinks you all suggested.

This thread is officially my secret drink list the next time bars are opened.

Trace

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Whiskey Sour as long as it's a decent bar that actually uses egg white in it.

Otherwise a Negroni or Aperol Spritz.

Nov 1, 2017
Depends on how early in the evening it is. Earlier on, one of the ciders on tap--something cloudy and above 4.5%, for preference. Later in the evening, I'll start checking out the single malts like Lagavulin or Ardbeg if they're behind the bar.

mhayes86

Oct 27, 2017
Maryland
First thing on my mind when entering a bar is seeing what beers are available. I don't have a default drink that I gravitate to, though I guess first preference would be a stout.

zswordsman

Nov 5, 2017
Oh really? That was actually what I always thought about when walking into bars. When ordering drinks, I thought you order specific drinks because you favored those tastes.

Maybe I got it all wrong... :(
Nah I feel you. Then again, I don't drink with the sole purpose of blacking out. I want something tasty as a #1 priority with second being something that'll give a decent buzz.

Deleted member 50374

alt account
Banned
Dec 4, 2018
I usually either get the Campari Spritz or the Negroni, and btw, I love the taste and drink so seldom that even those give me already the good feels anyway lol

DevilMayGuy

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
At a good bar that I knew made good cocktails, a rye manhattan. At other bars where their skill was suspect/untested, whiskey neat, water back