• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Javier

Oct 27, 2017
Chile
Curfew from 7pm to 6am, definitely piñera doesn't know what the fuck he's doing.

And worst, people are going to get SO FUCKING PISSED when they realize that the famous project been presented to the congress by him will freeze THE CURRENT PRICE of the subway at 830 chilean pesos, it'll not revert to the previous one.

And in other news, in some sectors, narcos are shooting pacos dressed as civilians who are infiltrating free fairs where people can buy fruits, vegetables, etc. in order to make it look like protesters are attacking everybody.

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Eat the rich. The world needs to fundamentally change if civilization is going to survive. This is one way to do it when all other avenues have been exhausted.

Dead King

Alt-Account
Banned
Jan 1, 2019
Eat the rich. The world needs to fundamentally change if civilization is going to survive. This is one way to do it when all other avenues have been exhausted.

What are you even talking about, its mostly delinquents stealing from other poor people.

They burned subway stations that POOR PEOPLE use everyday to get to work, they stole and burned supermarkets that POOR people use, it started with legitimate reasons, now it's just out of control with people taking advantage of the chaos.

Javier

Oct 27, 2017
Chile
Pacos robbing free fairs and shooting, identified by the same people working there.

Woman shot in the head by pacos

Roanfox

Oct 20, 2019
User warned: inflammatory commentary
Please don´t believe all the commie propaganda you see in here. I was attacked last night while I was defending my own warehouse, I am not a rich opressor, just a regular guy that did not want to lose everything. The ones attacking me were clearly not doing some movement trying to defend the interests of me or of my fellow chileans, they were just trying to benefit themselves by damaging and stealing from others.

I hope the public forces restore calm and peace, tonight me and my dad will have to defend again my own things, who knows what will happen.

The only good thing today, in Ñuñoa there was a peacefull manifestation, finally the meaning of all this has not been lost in just being a delinquent, which has taken the spotlight right now.

Dead King

Alt-Account
Banned
Jan 1, 2019
Please don´t believe all the commie propaganda you see in here. I was attacked last night while I was defending my own warehouse, I am not a rich opressor, just a regular guy that did not want to lose everything. The ones attacking me were clearly not doing some movement trying to defend the interests of me or of my fellow chileans, they were just trying to benefit themselves by damaging and stealing from others.

I hope the public forces restore calm and peace, tonight me and my dad will have to defend again my own things, who knows what will happen.

The only good thing today, in Ñuñoa there was a peacefull manifestation, finally the meaning of all this has not been lost in just being a delinquent, which has taken the spotlight right now.

That's what I've seen too, saw some old man with his little kiosk where he sold snacks and magazines being robbed, this has nothing to do with "fighting the rich", it turned into stupid people doing whatever the fuck they want because there's chaos everywhere.

Javier

Oct 27, 2017
Chile
I still do not get why the polices do this to civilians in these class of situations and supporting such governments? to preserve your job? killing for your job?

Because that's how they're trained, just like you see cops in the USA attacking people of color, etc. And besides, you know, they're high on cocaine too:

Last edited:

Roanfox

Oct 20, 2019
1 post account.

And please, look at all this commie propaganda:

Dude, there is stupid people on both sides, but you are literally avoiding talking about the crime wave just talking about the couple assholes in public force doing stupid things

Stop being so one sided, I am not your enemy

OP
OP

Deleted member 4783

Oct 25, 2017
Im sorry but fuck off, I´m shaking, having not slept in 2 days, while you comment on the commodity of your home not knowing absolutely nothing of what we are living.

Fuck off
You fuck off trying to hand wave this as "commie propaganda" while not having ANY fucking idea what's going on.

I'm sorry some fucks tried to assault your warehouse, but just because of that, doesn't make anything here "commie propaganda".

Darth Pinche

Oct 27, 2017
That's what I've seen too, saw some old man with his little kiosk where he sold snacks and magazines being robbed, this has nothing to do with "fighting the rich", it turned into stupid people doing whatever the fuck they want because there's chaos everywhere.
As someone who who was in Southern California during the Rodney Riots, I know that looting happens as a result of years of oppression finally being fought and denied.

Yes chaos can happen when there is a inevitable explosion against oppression, but fuck off with claims of commie propaganda.

Fight the good fight, but be safe. I pray for my loved ones in Chile.

Roanfox

Oct 20, 2019
As someone who who was in Southern California during the Rodney Riots, I know that looting happens as a result of years of oppression finally being fought and denied.

Yes chaos can happen when there is a inevitable explosion against oppression, but fuck off with claims of commie propaganda.

Fight the good fight, but be safe. I pray for my loved ones in Chile.
Maybe Commie propaganda was a bad word choice, try and understand that I am not calmed right now. I was in fact all in with manifestating discomfort, I have been affected by the elite too, but this has gone too far.

Thank you

Dead King

Alt-Account
Banned
Jan 1, 2019

Yeah sure, that's why people with expensive pickup trucks and cars were looting, sounds like really opressed people, they have more money than me and I'm not out there looting or stealing from my neighbours

Roanfox

Oct 20, 2019
Just report the alt accounts.

more "commie" propaganda

Why do you only post what benefits your cause, you don´t care of those people that are having everything taken from them? Like really, fuck the military doing stupid shit, but try and look at this with another perspective

Deleted member 14459

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
Why do you only post what benefits your cause, you don´t care of those people that are having everything taken from them? Like really, fuck the military doing stupid shit, but try and look at this with another perspective

"I'm crying, my dad is retired, and they just looted his business, 30 year old library, they don't realize how much damage they do, I can't handle this sadness."

Uuh yeah, keep fighting the rich I guess?

Woah, the bootlickers / bots have finally found this thread! Took them a while.

Dead King

Alt-Account
Banned
Jan 1, 2019
oohhh, you mean the same person that spread the fake news of the "MIR" organizing stuff?

Just fuck off

they are looting small stores from where i live, you aren't going to tell me what's truth or not when i've seen it with my own eyes.

Woah, the bootlickers / bots have finally found this thread! Took them a while.
you really are an idiot, you don't know what i'm going through right now, people are outside defending the streets from where i live, the situation is horrible, keep making fun of people scared of losing what's been so hard to earn for them, the only one looking like a bot is you

Roanfox

Oct 20, 2019
It's beyond that, but thanks for the "gotcha" moment.
You focused in that I said stupid things, english is not my main language, I´m sorry If I did not use the correct expression for harming and killings. For me it´s stupid and enraging, that´s it, but please don´t focus on something that has nothing to do with the discussion.

I´m with you in this one, fuck those assholes its unnaceptable

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
What are you even talking about, its mostly delinquents stealing from other poor people.

They burned subway stations that POOR PEOPLE use everyday to get to work, they stole and burned supermarkets that POOR people use, it started with legitimate reasons, now it's just out of control with people taking advantage of the chaos.

There is no doubt that social chaos allows them to roam free.

Don't you find it weird though? THOUSANDS of Military and cops on the street, and during A CURFEW supermarkets were burned down? HOW?

Here's some commie propaganda:

Woman shot in the head

Journalists injured.

That's where they are.

Now they are cutting water supply. They are trying to pin people against people.

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018

Don't you find it weird though? THOUSANDS of Military and cops on the street, and during A CURFEW supermarkets were burned down? HOW?

Woman shot in the head

Journalists injured.

That's where they are.

Now they are cutting water supply. They are trying to pin people against people.

This situation has been caused by unregulated capitalism, but hey it's that commie propaganda!

Roanfox

Oct 20, 2019

Woman shot in the head

Journalists injured.

That's where they are.

So you think this is a montage? I know that can happen, but I find it weird having that the military has always been associated with the far right, why would the far right want this right now it´s like shooting themselves in the leg.

The only ones being "benefited" by all this riots may be the parties which politically can take advantage of the situation, but I dont see them aligning with the military.

That´s why I understand there can exist montage, but I cant find or understand the reasons behind it

Deleted member 1476

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why are people engaging with the guy that got banned inside a Pinochet thread for saying shit, not proving anything and calling others "fanatics"?

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
So you think this is a montage? I know that can happen, but I find it weird having that the military has always been associated with the far right, why would the far right want this right now it´s like shooting themselves in the leg.

The only ones being "benefited" by all this riots may be the parties which politically can take advantage of the situation, but I dont see them aligning with the military.

That´s why I understand there can exist montage, but I cant find or understand the reasons behind it

You yourself are stating to be more enraged with people robbing than the fact that Piñera has done NOTHING to stop this. He threw the miltary for what? All they can do is shoot people. They introduced a State of Emergency. Protests escalate. A Curfew. Protest escalate. Response? More Curfew! No mea culpa, nothing.

Legitmate protests have been relegated as a secondary point in mass media. All is the poor Metro (which was FULL of cops during the week but they were left alone with the trains in the open????)

Doesn't it feel weird? Don't you think that some people will ASK for repression? This will keep escalating because they don't want to give the real solutions. They want chaos so the Military can control again and wash their hands pointing us as the culprit.

Los feriantes acusan que los saquearon pacos de civil wn... lo vieron con sus propios ojos!!