• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017
Is this a real university or is it like Trump University? I always thought it was one guy who made the name up to sound legitimate.

shiba5

I shed
Oct 25, 2017

Sounds like everyone should start one of these up - just make up anything and call it "learning".
What a scam.

Oct 28, 2017
I saw that Vaush covered it. Yeah, that's pretty much their argument.

OH BOY! I'm more familiar with it's name sake, (Logical racist Dennis Prager) but I am surprised at how nothing of substance is offered to support such an stupid argument. If you think his statue should remain, and there is "possibly" an argument to be made (not that I would agree but I do like to hear how my enemy thinks) but this for damn sure wasn't it. It is so bizarre to promote this short, uniformed garbage as a legit argument. Maybe I am expecting too much from this Prager U.

Like the more I think about it, people probably are watching this video, nodding in agreement with this. WTF?

Last edited:

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
The vast difference in alternating text size thing is fucking with me because I can't tell if the effect is intentional or not? It makes your first thought be the opposite of the intended racist nonsense... well, maybe not opposite as it's still racist nonsense either way, just with a different point.

Thordinson

Banned
Aug 1, 2018
This is disgusting. I'm not surprised though. This is the Lost Cause shit you learn in the South.