• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 1849

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully someone has one long recording of all of this. He is an absolute hero.

Edit:

There it is:

Last edited:

Deleted member 18944

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
John Boyega will absolutely have a career after this and this man is going to win an Oscar under the direction of Jordan Peele I'm here for it.

Excellent speech (there are longer clips about with more).

anexanhume

Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
I am encouraged by the recent rise of a lot of prominent black actors. I hope it continues, a lot more. I love the passion and genuineness he exudes.

Dark Cloud

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Good. Like he said he doesn't give a shit about his career and fame. He's using for good. Most respect for him.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Amazing. Real passion and emotion there, really means what he's said and is rightfully fed up with injustice and inequality.

We need more of this.

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
The fact that he was to even say that about his career is telling of the film industry. He went off, though.

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
pR5L151.gif

S1kkZ

Oct 27, 2017
this also reminds me how many actors dont react at all to the current situation(besides the typical pr statements, but some dont even get that, like rdj). boyega and jj are on another level.

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
this also shows how many actors dont react at all (besides the typical pr statements, but some dont even get that, like rdj).

Yeah like 99% of like actors and influencers just used that blackout square on instagram after a whole week of protests. Shows how much they give af. They post it without even any context or link to funds, just some hash tag they've already forgotten.

Shows who the real ones out there and who the ones only chasing that dollar always.

JDSN

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
John Boyega will absolutely have a career after this and this man is going to win an Oscar under the direction of Jordan Peele I'm here for it.

Excellent speech (there are longer clips about with more).
Dude has his own production company and a Netflix deal, he seems to understand how Hollywood discards people like him and is doing anything to support himself and others like him.

Oct 26, 2017
User warned: thread derail
I'm all for this protest but they seem to have forgotten about social distancing. There is a pandemic going on guys.