• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What do you think?

• It's a FAKE!

Votes: 140 71.4%
  • It's REAL!

Votes: 56 28.6%

• Total voters

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
Ech7y92XsAYh15E

Account: https://twitter.com/DinoCrisisGame

I wanted to bring this up as I just recently came across it myself while randomly noticing that the Pragmata Twitter Account was listed as "PragamataGame".
The account was made rather recently (June 2020) and if it were to follow the trend of Pragmata, it was made a month or two before a reveal.
While this isn't anything major to go off of, as we've already had similar stories not pan out as expected (Fable & Perfect Dark), I felt there was enough here to have a discussion considering as well that the recent Dino Crisis trademark now has capcom sitting on 2 active Dino Crisis trademarks (Even though they could've just renewed their last one)

I'll continue to dig into this so I can validate what it truly is.

tumblr_ofkohiZtfD1t5tgrwo3_r1_500.gifv

Birbos

Alt Account
Banned
May 15, 2020
More fake accounts cool. It's like all those fake reddit posts and pastebins back in the console speculation threads.

NDA-Man

Mar 23, 2020
Yeah. I'm not inclined to think this is anything, other than maybe them claiming it just so nobody else does. Or a troll/squatter.

XaosWolf

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I'm reading "I came across it myself while randomly noticing" as "my daily Dino Crisis ritual has bore more fruit".
Here's hoping we'll be shooting some (unfeathered) velociraptors by this time next year.

dom

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
We all know this is one of many of your alts, Jaw

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Wouldn't Twitter just give them @dinocrisis? It hasn't been used in over 8 years (as you know because you're one of it's 8 followers)

EDIT: @pragmata hasn't ever been used, so maybe Twitter wouldn't do that for them. IDK. Either way, this is fake as shit, literally anyone could do this

jdh96

One Winged Slayer
Jan 25, 2020
It's fake, Dino Crisis will remain extinct just like the dinosaurs.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Someone probably noticed the previous instance of this kind of stuff for Fable & Perfect Dark and decided to follow suit for fun.

OP
OP
Jawmuncher

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
I really hope it's not cvx pulling one lol

Wouldn't Twitter just give them @dinocrisis? It hasn't been used in over 8 years (as you know because you're one of it's 8 followers)

Definitely possible, as they own the Trademark they'd just need to put a TM request with Twitter.
But could be a case of wanting to grab both and since the other one isn't going anywhere...

gnexus

Mar 30, 2018
Dino Crisis 3 remastered and exclusively for the Series X, just as God intended

Mat-triX

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know what would happen if Jawmuncher ever gets a new Dino Crisis, what purpose in life would you have after that?

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
i can't believe they leaked the announcement for wayforward's new game tomorrow

Niosai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Just a week ago there was a placeholder Perfect Dark Twitter account found, along with a Fable account. They looked identical to this one. The PF account was almost immediately debunked by Microsoft. I think one or two people are scooping these up in the hopes of being offered cash for them. I am 100% certain this is that situation.

Edit: I see you mentioned this already in the OP. Either way.