• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Grue

Sep 7, 2018
Bánh mì

- It's not a pizza or a burger

- I skipped breakfast and had a late lunch

- The herbs make it kind of a salad, right?

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
pizza

im hungry and its the only place open 24 hrs besides mcdonlads.

thin crust

toppings:

mushrooms
pepp
jalapeno

yes i have a 24/7 pizza place in my neighborhood and its not trash

P-Bo

One Winged Slayer
Jun 17, 2019
Pizza or burger.

I need the extra carbs/meat to help me get through the rest of this shift.

If pizza, it'll probably have a combination of chicken, bacon, and either pepperoni or sausage, depending on who I ordered from.

If burger, my favorite local joint is probably closed this late at night, so probably whatever double cheeseburger I can get from the usual chains.

Last edited:
Jan 27, 2019
Fuck off
Chips with cheese and curry sauce

Double burger with bacon l, cheese, fried onions and mushrooms.

Justification: lol I owe nobody any explanation

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Dominoes has a deal thats 2 pizzas for $6 each and theyre also one kf the only places in my area open passed 11.

Edit: oh toppings? Im boring so sausage and pepp every time.

Tbm24

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Chicharrones with fried sweet potato. Why, because I need to feel close to mi gente once and a while. My DNA craves it.

Leafshield

Nov 22, 2019
Fish & Chips. Or a kebab.

Just my favourites really. Prefer them to burgers/pizza.

Last edited:

RPGam3r

Oct 27, 2017
Some strawberries, blackberries, and blueberries. If they're in season add some cherries…

I went with "food", I haven't ordered late night food since I was in college and got out of some classes late.

selfReg

Oct 26, 2017
Order: In-N-Out 3x3 with onions, 2 orders of fries light well, large Dr. Pepper.

Justification: I'm starting my diet TOMORROW.

Novoitus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to get some food from the BBQ place that's right across from my apartment tonight.

Pulled pork sliders, Mac and cheese, cornbread muffins

Sai

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
wendy's.

Justification: my boyfriends love their spicy nuggets. who am I to stop them? I also fucking love baked potatoes lmfao

Forerunner

Resetufologist
The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
164894148389282.png

Justification:

ashleexry-because-i-can.gif

BuryAllen

Oct 28, 2017
I don't order any late night food because everything here closes early and it costs so much to have food delivered but it would probably just be one of them cheap taco bell boxes

Version 3.0

Oct 27, 2017
I eat fast food basically every day. When I want food late at night, I like to make myself some fried eggs and waffles.

Why? Because breakfast at night is one of life's great pleasures.

amphteamints

Aug 21, 2018
Unfortunately, Milwaukee
i have some really bad undiagnosed GI issues now so i'm on a restricted diet but back when i was going out all the time if i was near the city it'd be either a pizza by the slice place or a tom waits nightmare of a chinese food place across from one of our more popular pizza places.

FinFunnels

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
When I was on the night shift I used to eat a lot of those tiny tacos with cheese sauce from Jack in the Box

I also liked to order a double cheeseburger, spicy nuggs, and caramel iced coffee from McD

Eros

Oct 27, 2017
Jack in the box
Taco bell
In n out

I'm driving somewhere its late and I haven't eaten in several hours

Ultron

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
3 cheese conies from Skyline Chili. I'm in Cincinnati. It's required. And that radioactive orange cheese is so damn good.

CreepingFear

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
In N Out
4 Double Doubles, Animal Style, no pickles
chocolate shake
X-Large Coke, easy on the ice

-Very few places are open as late where I live
-My explanation is that I'm eating my rage away.

Ultron

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Cincinnati chili

Has the cinnamon, is that right?

There's something about it, am I getting it totally wrong?

There can be cinnamon or chocolate involved for flavor, yeah. But the main difference from other chili is the consistency where it's basically a sauce instead of a more solid chunky kind of thing.

On its own, it is pretty gross looking. But put that on a hot dog with too much cheese? Ooh yeah.

SlickVic

Oct 27, 2017
USA
I haven't done a late night food order in years. Probably not since the days I'd come home from work around 10-11PM and was living alone so there was no one to judge my food choices lol. Usually would go to McDonalds or Jack in the Box (since they were closest to where I lived) and pick up a burger, fries, and if it was Jack, maybe some poppers to go along with it.

As for the self justification, eating that food while watching Netflix or something gave me 5 minutes of joy in otherwise exhausting day, so that was good enough for me.

Desi

Oct 30, 2017
My drunk go-to is a Chicken Box: greasy, normally comes with carbs like fries, no need for utensils.

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
Well damn, if I knew there was a thread like this I would had taken the picture of my order like I almost did. I did something outrageous and ordered something healthy today, for the first time in my life probably. Chicken and halloumi salad, it was great! Justification for my healthy food, I ate a burger yesterday and have enjoyed some alcholic beverages in the last few days. So it was time for something healthy.

Mcfrank

Oct 28, 2017
I have drunkenly ordered Nashville hot chicken delivery more often than I would care to admit.