• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex_DX

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Boston, MA, United States
Natural light is great but in my case it would also afford me a view of trash bags and ugly city streets.

I get what you mean about temporary though. I always feel like why should I improve things when I know this place sucks and I'll be gone in a year or two. That's a sentiment you should fight though even if you're moving next week.

AcridMeat

Oct 26, 2017
Natural light is great but in my case it would also afford me a view of trash bags and ugly city streets.

I get what you mean about temporary though. I always feel like why should I improve things when I know this place sucks and I'll be gone in a year or two. That's a sentiment you should fight though even if you're moving next week.
You're absolutely right. Identifying what to fix feasibly from this thread is a start.

Ha that's true, I'm very lucky I have a big window that looks out into trees/off street.

Sputnik Sweetheart

FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 31, 2017
A work in progress, as I still want to get a new background canvas for behind the TV and another Marvel character artwork for the right side of the patio door.

Some callouts in the image:
65 inch LG OLED C7P
PS4 Pro Spidey
Xbox One X Scorpio
Nintendo Switch (hidden in the corner with a shield light, I forgot to turn the light on for the image)
X Rocker Leather Chair (pretty damn comfortable for extended periods of gaming)

This is a beautiful setup (love the TV) but I really think you missed the major callout in that pic what with the B-A-Yootiful doggo lying on the sofa.

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, I just looked up that I haven't posted my setup since 2011 and certainly haven't since I moved into my new place. It's amazing how kids will prevent you from taking clean pics to post which is why I haven't been able to. I've finally had a chance to take new pictures when the house was actually clean and time to do it. A lot of the stuff is a bit old at this point including furniture, especially since nothing was changed when we moved, but we're holding off replacing some stuff until the kids are a bit older and hopefully less destructive.

To quote Han Solo:

"She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid."

My Main Setup Hardware:

9th Gen 50" Pioneer Elite KURO Pro-111FD
Pioneer Elite AV Receiver SC-07
AV123 ELT-525 Tower Speakers x2
AV123 ELT-525 Center Channel Speaker
AV123 ELT-525 Monitor Surround Speakers x2
SVS PB-1000 10" Subwoofer
PlayStation 3
PlayStation 4 Pro (when you see this picture, notice the lack of wires for all that's connected to it)
-PSVR
-PlayStation 4 Camera
-LEGO Dimension
-Disney Infinity
-Guitar Hero
-PS Gold Headset
Xbox 360
Xbox One X
-External 2TB HDD
-Kinect 2
Nintendo Wii U
Nintendo Switch
Alienware X51 Gaming PC w/ NVIDIA GTX 1060
Sony Blu-ray Player
Logitech Harmony Elite Remote
Logitech Harmony Hub
NVIDIA Shield TV
Chromecast Audio
Netgear Orbi RBS50 Satellite
D-Link DGS-2208 8-Port Gigabit Switch

So without any further delay, here's my contribution.

And for good measure, a picture of my cable management for all that equipment:

My Future Dedicated Home Theater Room (currently a play room)

None of this stuff will be used for the future home theater, but it's good for experimenting and portable for an outdoor movie night.

Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 2045 Projector
Vizio SB4551-D5 5.1 Soundbar
110" Elite Screens Yard Master 2

And finally, here's my Capcom Impress Japanese JAMMA Arcade Cabinet:

Rex_DX

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
You're absolutely right. Identifying what to fix feasibly from this thread is a start.

Ha that's true, I'm very lucky I have a big window that looks out into trees/off street.

You really are. I could afford a better place but right now I'm trying to save every cent I can. I guess what I meant is that it can be crippling knowing you'll be moving on soon so instead of saying why bother, make your place as nice as you can no matter what. You're still going to spend time there so make it pretty.

AcridMeat

Oct 26, 2017
Darknight that ship is awesome, and outdoor movie nights are RAD. I was lucky enough to be invited to a couple, they're awesome.
You really are. I could afford a better place but right now I'm trying to save every cent I can. I guess what I meant is that it can be crippling knowing you'll be moving on soon so instead of saying why bother, make your place as nice as you can no matter what. You're still going to spend time there so make it pretty.
Right, exactly. We're saying the same thing, I agree with you and am working on fixing it haha. The next couple weekends will be getting some nails (or the monkey hook style things) to hang pictures up, velcro ties, and maybe those hooks along with some storage boxes.

Galdius

Oct 25, 2017
I've decided to post my current game rooms even though the new one is not ready and the majority of the collection is on the old one.

Let's start with the old famous one.
On this room I keep the games for the following consoles: NES, SNES, Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Virtual Boy, PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP, Vita, Master System, Mega Drive/Genesis, Sega CD, 32X, Saturn, Dreamcast, Atari, Neo Geo CD, PC, Xbox, Xbox 360, demos and proto stuff.

So9NokXh.jpg
Z23y6Wah.jpg

On spoiler you can see more detailed pictures:

zMqxONMh.jpg
ZlP5CMhh.jpg
8nAigt5h.jpg
nRAmLTnh.jpg
3BsMDEEh.jpg
Yw63sLHh.jpg
69wWBJAh.jpg
L4xfHK7h.jpg
plDNo4Ih.jpg
rvNqP8wh.jpg
LsWaVFXh.jpg
YZQFyD3h.jpg
GQxUnoFh.jpg

On my apartment I have a new game room that will receive the majority of games that are in the current game room.
It's a smaller game room but I think I will be able to fit a lot of games. I turned its bathroom into a closet with shelves to have more space.
I play the retro consoles on a Sony PVM using SCART cables.
For now I keep games for the following consoles on this game room: PCE, Xbox One, 64DD, WiiU, Switch, PS4 and Neo Geo AES.
I'm not happy with the current shelves so I will change all of them for better ones in the coming weeks.

b0iuL82h.jpg
hmioQQ5h.jpg
hqAaZdhh.jpg
Z1tAixVh.jpg

On the new apartment, I play the current gen (PS4, Xbox One X and Switch) on the living room:

uFWm9j9h.jpg

After I've moved everything from one game room to the other I will post new pictures here.

Rex_DX

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I've decided to post my current game rooms even though the new one is not ready and the majority of the collection is on the old one.

On this room I keep the games for the following consoles: NES, SNES, Super Famicom, Nintendo 64, Gamecube, Wii, Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, DS, 3DS, Virtual Boy, PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP, Vita, Master System, Mega Drive/Genesis, Sega CD, 32X, Saturn, Dreamcast, Atari, Neo Geo CD, PC, Xbox, Xbox 360, demos and proto stuff.

So9NokXh.jpg
Z23y6Wah.jpg

zMqxONMh.jpg
ZlP5CMhh.jpg
8nAigt5h.jpg
nRAmLTnh.jpg
3BsMDEEh.jpg
Yw63sLHh.jpg
69wWBJAh.jpg
L4xfHK7h.jpg
plDNo4Ih.jpg
rvNqP8wh.jpg
LsWaVFXh.jpg
YZQFyD3h.jpg
GQxUnoFh.jpg

On my apartment I have a new game room that will receive the majority of games that are in the current game room.
It's a smaller game room but I think I will be able to fit a lot of games. I turned its bathroom into a closet with shelves to have more space.
For now I keep games for the following consoles on this game room: PCE, Xbox One, 64DD, WiiU, Switch, PS4 and Neo Geo AES.
I'm not happy with the current shelves so I will change all of them for better ones in the coming weeks.

b0iuL82h.jpg
hmioQQ5h.jpg
hqAaZdhh.jpg
Z1tAixVh.jpg

On the new apartment, I play the current gen (PS4, Xbox One X and Switch) on the living room:

uFWm9j9h.jpg

After I've moved everything from one game room to the other I will post new pictures here.

Beautiful stuff. Where do you live/ how does your landlord feel about all the custom shelving?

Deleted member 46922

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 21, 2018

So9NokXh.jpg
Z23y6Wah.jpg

zMqxONMh.jpg
ZlP5CMhh.jpg
8nAigt5h.jpg
nRAmLTnh.jpg
3BsMDEEh.jpg
Yw63sLHh.jpg
69wWBJAh.jpg
L4xfHK7h.jpg
plDNo4Ih.jpg
rvNqP8wh.jpg
LsWaVFXh.jpg
YZQFyD3h.jpg
GQxUnoFh.jpg

b0iuL82h.jpg
hmioQQ5h.jpg
hqAaZdhh.jpg
Z1tAixVh.jpg

uFWm9j9h.jpg

Wow! This is a thing of beauty! Especially the first pic. I can imagine my 10 year old self in there and thinking I was in heaven. :)

Laevateinn

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago

So9NokXh.jpg
Z23y6Wah.jpg

zMqxONMh.jpg
ZlP5CMhh.jpg
8nAigt5h.jpg
nRAmLTnh.jpg
3BsMDEEh.jpg
Yw63sLHh.jpg
69wWBJAh.jpg
L4xfHK7h.jpg
plDNo4Ih.jpg
rvNqP8wh.jpg
LsWaVFXh.jpg
YZQFyD3h.jpg
GQxUnoFh.jpg

b0iuL82h.jpg
hmioQQ5h.jpg
hqAaZdhh.jpg
Z1tAixVh.jpg

uFWm9j9h.jpg

damn this is great

XxLeonV

Nov 8, 2017
Wow, I just looked up that I haven't posted my setup since 2011 and certainly haven't since I moved into my new place. It's amazing how kids will prevent you from taking clean pics to post which is why I haven't been able to. I've finally had a chance to take new pictures when the house was actually clean and time to do it. A lot of the stuff is a bit old at this point including furniture, especially since nothing was changed when we moved, but we're holding off replacing some stuff until the kids are a bit older and hopefully less destructive.

To quote Han Solo:

My Main Setup Hardware:

PlayStation 3
PlayStation 4 Pro (when you see this picture, notice the lack of wires for all that's connected to it)
-PSVR
-PlayStation 4 Camera
-LEGO Dimension
-Disney Infinity
-Guitar Hero
-PS Gold Headset
Xbox 360
Xbox One X
-External 2TB HDD
-Kinect 2
Nintendo Wii U
Nintendo Switch
Sony Blu-ray Player
Logitech Harmony Hub
NVIDIA Shield TV
Chromecast Audio

None of this stuff will be used for the future home theater, but it's good for experimenting and portable for an outdoor movie night.

Props on how clean that wire setup is.

CollectedDust

Oct 27, 2017
Indiana

So9NokXh.jpg
Z23y6Wah.jpg

zMqxONMh.jpg
ZlP5CMhh.jpg
8nAigt5h.jpg
nRAmLTnh.jpg
3BsMDEEh.jpg
Yw63sLHh.jpg
69wWBJAh.jpg
L4xfHK7h.jpg
plDNo4Ih.jpg
rvNqP8wh.jpg
LsWaVFXh.jpg
YZQFyD3h.jpg
GQxUnoFh.jpg

b0iuL82h.jpg
hmioQQ5h.jpg
hqAaZdhh.jpg
Z1tAixVh.jpg

uFWm9j9h.jpg

Always loved your setup, and I can't wait to see how it comes along in your new place.

lyte edge

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I helped someone else out to find some 4K/HDR HDMI switches before but at the moment I can't find which ones I linked them to.

I've got this one and it works great. Costs $36:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N19RFYW/ref=oh_aui_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1.Supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 Compliant,backward compatible with HDMI 1.3 and 1.4
2.Supports up to Ultra HD 4KX2K/60Hz(4:2:0),not just 4Kx2k@24/25/30Hz,support 12 bit full HD video,3D video,HDR
3.Switch easily between any 5 HDMI sources. High bandwidth up to 18Gpbs

They have a newer model in white with voice control for $46 now, too.

Last edited:

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
Might as well post this one last time since it will probably be completely different by next year's thread:

g7padjU.jpg

oEawsPt.jpg

KIl31bM.jpg

Panny Plasma still going strong in its 9th year.

ghostmind

Oct 25, 2017
Living room TV (65" Sony X900E), Xbox One X, AppleTV 4K.

d37d14g.jpg

Family room TV (50" Panasonic Viera Plasma), Switch, Xbox One, and WiiU. This is my son's space.

VQNBaB9r.jpg

PC setup.

mXh1uDMr.jpg

And a couple pics from my LEGO room:
0UzfwuNr.jpg

DOkHcF1r.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
I wasn't going to do pics of my setup, but screw it.
It's kind of in a state of flux at the moment, and it certainly isn't as clean as some of the others here, but it works for me at the moment. I'm super space limited at the moment, so I've been trying to consolidate things as best I can, including slowly moving my movies and TV shows to my Plex server. Also, you're only getting that one shot of the toy/game room, since the rest of that room is a wreck right now.

Here's the living room. Since last year I've upgraded my TV to an X900E, and I absolutely love it. Especially since it can accept 240p over component. Sadly since last year the couch hasn't fared too well. Springs broke, and I had to replace them, and the stupid semi-real leather has been cracking and pealing, so that's why it's covered in a blanket. It just has to last until I buy a house.
Right now here's what consoles I have hooked up:
Xbox, GameCube, PS2, Wii U, PS3, 360, Xbox One X, Switch, PS4, Nvidia Shield, Analog Super NT, SNES and NES Mini
A4qxmOj.jpg

Here's my retro game area. I've rearranged this room quite a bit since last year, but unforuntaly it doesn't really work too well since the room kind of just became storage for the time being. I hate having a blackout curtain up, but sunlight is really bad for plastic, so it is what it is. That N64 is HDMI modded, so it doesn't even really belong in this room, but I ran out of connections downstairs.
Here's what I've got hooked up (or ready to quickly be hooked up) at the moment:
NES, PS2, Saturn, Dreamcast, Wii, Laserdisc player :P
Computer wise:
C64, Windows 98/DOS machine, and a XP machine. The big silver one on the floor isn't fully assembled, but it would be an AMD K6-2 machine.
R8sbYDg.jpg

Last edited:

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
This is a really cool setup. Nice taste in headphones, and that's an awesome Garfield pillow. May I ask what that keyboard is in the photo?

IKBC MF87. It's nice but honestly a pretty bad choice for a comfy couch setup. Has to be the heaviest keyboard ever since everything outside of the caos is metal.

Nice setup. I see you still have the WA2 what tubes are you using with it?

Still on stock tubes, can't be bothered changing until they die (which is thought would have happened by now).

TFGB

Dec 23, 2018
My humble games room - Nowhere near on a par with some of the ones in here, but I'm pretty pleased with it 😊

vUA3MhD.jpg

The view from the door

h3Sn5Az.jpg

The view toward the door/merch corner/PS4 Pro 500m

mIALT0O.jpg

The Press Kit Cupboard (Gran Turismo, Shadow of the Colossus, Wipeout, Uncharted 4, No Man's Sky, Until Dawn, Spidey, Last Guardian, Ashes Cricket and a few E3 wristbands)

rMMOedw.jpg

My tiny bois

MoI8ObM.jpg

The chair (genuine cinema chair from an old cinema that got shut down) - cheap-ass green screen for when I/we do streaming, with mic and stream deck...

A40vDzK.jpg

Current-gen games and bits of my MGS Collection (MGS4 Special Edition signed by Kojima & Shinkawa at the top :D)

i462mLk.jpg

The view from the chair, PC monitor used for second screen when streaming/recording

Please ignore the cabling rats nest under the monitor - been faffing with stuff today!
I love a good faff! 😄

Very nice Winstano. 👍🏻I'm intrigued by your press-kit cupboard...is your UC4 book the same as this? It's one of my more cherished gaming items:

f5ESMrH.jpg

Filipus

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
Some of you guys have such giant collection, kudus to you! I'm so impressed by this thread.

Just a small pet peeve... if you have some art, PLEASE frame it. It just looks cheap when you put a poster on the wall next to beautiful and organized shelves. Saw a good amount of people with that situation.

If you don't frame your videogame posters/art, why?

qhoang

Oct 26, 2017
I don't get why people get so upset or even intimidated by the OP's setup. Just like tabris has been inspired by people before him, he and others have inspired me. Their setups might look expensive (and in some cases are if you want to go 1:1), but they don't have to be. Let's look at the OP's place.

Sure, the apartment itself probably costs a fortune, but when it comes to furniture the first thing you should notice is that there hardly is any. Of the ones that are there, only a handful are batshit insane expensive if you want legit ones.

- The coffee table looks like an IKEA Tofteryd.
- Can't really tell what the tv stand is, but you can get something similar with IKEA Bestå (which are somewhat modular so you can customize size, colors, doors, legs etc., 1, 2, 3). I like IKEA Stockholm (they used to have it in white too). A slightly taller Bestå is also a good looking cupboard.
-The Barcelona chairs and Eames lounge chair are expensive as fuck. They are also some of the most pirated furniture ever (I think copies of the Barcelona chairs can be found for a few hundred USD while a copy of the Eames chair can cost up to a grand USD).
- A used Herman Miller Aeron desk chair costs just slightly more than the racing chairs every kid has today.
- Computer desk looks like an IKEA Micke.
- Bed stand could be an IKEA Malm.

tl:dr: if you want to copy the OP's setup, just browse IKEA and pick a few furniture. It's probably cheaper than what you paid for your existing furniture.

dosh

Oct 25, 2017
Might as well post this one last time since it will probably be completely different by next year's thread:
The fishing store! I got it as a gift last year for my birthday. It was super fun to build. And I still have to find a nice place to put it on display in my apartment.

leng jai

Nov 2, 2017
Some of you guys have such giant collection, kudus to you! I'm so impressed by this thread.

Just a small pet peeve... if you have some art, PLEASE frame it. It just looks cheap when you put a poster on the wall next to beautiful and organized shelves. Saw a good amount of people with that situation.

If you don't frame your videogame posters/art, why?

I have a framed Inception poster outside, can't be bothered framing anything else.

Winstano

Editor-in-chief at nextgenbase.com
Verified
Oct 28, 2017
I love a good faff! 😄

Very nice Winstano. 👍🏻I'm intrigued by your press-kit cupboard...is your UC4 book the same as this? It's one of my more cherished gaming items:

f5ESMrH.jpg
It is indeed! It's lovely, isn't it? I've also got a couple more that aren't in the cupboard - Dissidia and Uncharted Lost Legacy, but that's going to one of our other writers.

Oct 25, 2017
I love seeing all of the different setups. It's threads like these that were a lot of inspiration before I built my home theater/game room a few years ago.

Not a whole lot has changed year over year, but here we go:

jkhX95s.jpg

kSJMoCQ.jpg

3e8D1PB.jpg

XSsaEQJ.jpg

mRaYoUE.jpg

DQhldfF.jpg

C1CcoyL.jpg

Last edited:

Galdius

Oct 25, 2017
Wow! This is a thing of beauty! Especially the first pic. I can imagine my 10 year old self in there and thinking I was in heaven. :)
Always loved your setup, and I can't wait to see how it comes along in your new place.

Thanks guys. New game room won't be as nice as the old/current one but hopefully it will also look great and will fit everything or almost everything.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017

To quote Han Solo:

My Main Setup Hardware:

PlayStation 3
-PSVR
-PlayStation 4 Camera
-LEGO Dimension
-Disney Infinity
-Guitar Hero
-PS Gold Headset
Xbox 360
Xbox One X
-External 2TB HDD
-Kinect 2
Nintendo Wii U
Nintendo Switch
Sony Blu-ray Player
Logitech Harmony Hub
NVIDIA Shield TV
Chromecast Audio

Holy shit.. AV123! That's a name I haven't heard in a while. What a journey that company was. Super happy I checked out this thread now.

Also, never sell your 111. I sold my 101FD and regret it. (also had a 6020)

Awesome cab too. Wish I had a place for a nice sit down besides in the basement. (well, a place that would pass wife approval anyway) Would be too much in my media room.

SpaceMouse

Jul 31, 2018
How I love these threads - I have been following this one for years going back to the old place, and there are some great set-ups here! Love seeing everything from big apartments to small, cosy rooms! I have been a passive viewer of both forums since forever, but this is actually my first post here.

Me and my girlfriend bought a pretty run down apartment two years ago in Stockholm, and we have basically renovated the whole thing. The major thing was turning it from a big studio-kinda-apartment into an apartment with one bedroom and a split living room/kitchen. My wish was for the TV section part of the room to be centred around the TV (which, according to my girlfriend and her friends, isn't in "style" anymore. I call bull on that one), and I think it turned out pretty well. I've been seeing some discussions around cable management and one thing I did as we were renovating was to basically drill a hole in the wall for the TV cables. I bought two white cable boxes and crammed the rest of the cables and switches in there. We just added a balcony to the apartment, which makes the room brighter, but also less ideal for playing video games during the day.

Here are some photos of the Stockholm set-up. They look a bit weird as they were taken by a friend who's in to photography. It's the only ones I have from the apartment though. However, nothing is changed or staged, we just really like to keep it clean.... I'm currently looking to add a comfy chair, but I can't seem to find one that I like - except for an Eames chair which costs a fortune.

x7OY0JZ.png

dzen0MC.png

dgjmQbJ.png

9 months ago, I moved to New York for work (we still own the apartment in Stockholm though). I currently live with a few other guys (it's like being back in college!) and I have my own room now, rather than a full apartment. So I basically just bought the essentials (TV, a TV-stand, a bed and a drawer). I brought my PS4 Pro + accessories from Sweden. This is what my set-up in NY looks like currently.

tXj8jEm.jpg

aB9jmH8.jpg

Rex_DX

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
How I love these threads - I have been following this one for years going back to the old place, and there are some great set-ups here! Love seeing everything from big apartments to small, cosy rooms! I have been a passive viewer of both forums since forever, but this is actually my first post here.

Me and my girlfriend bought a pretty run down apartment two years ago in Stockholm, and we have basically renovated the whole thing. The major thing was turning it from a big studio-kinda-apartment into an apartment with one bedroom and a split living room/kitchen. My wish was for the TV section part of the room to be centred around the TV (which, according to my girlfriend and her friends, isn't in "style" anymore. I call bull on that one), and I think it turned out pretty well. I've been seeing some discussions around cable management and one thing I did as we were renovating was to basically drill a hole in the wall for the TV cables. I bought two white cable boxes and crammed the rest of the cables and switches in there. We just added a balcony to the apartment, which makes the room brighter, but also less ideal for playing video games during the day.

Here are some photos of the Stockholm set-up. They look a bit weird as they were taken by a friend who's in to photography. It's the only ones I have from the apartment though. However, nothing is changed or staged, we just really like to keep it clean.... I'm currently looking to add a comfy chair, but I can't seem to find one that I like - except for an Eames chair which costs a fortune.

x7OY0JZ.png

dzen0MC.png

dgjmQbJ.png

9 months ago, I moved to New York for work (we still own the apartment in Stockholm though). I currently live with a few other guys (it's like being back in college!) and I have my own room now, rather than a full apartment. So I basically just bought the essentials (TV, a TV-stand, a bed and a drawer). I brought my PS4 Pro + accessories from Sweden. This is what my set-up in NY looks like currently.

tXj8jEm.jpg

aB9jmH8.jpg

Both places look great! I had a similar situation where I lurked the hell out of the threads so welcome as a member!

You could use some wall art in nyc though!

Spyware

Oct 26, 2017
Sweden
My wish was for the TV section part of the room to be centred around the TV (which, according to my girlfriend and her friends, isn't in "style" anymore. I call bull on that one), and I think it turned out pretty well.
They are actually right tho!
First we had the hearth, fireplace and the like as the center, then the TV took over and became what we gathered around for ages. But now when people have so many other ways to watch TV (phone, tablet, laptop) and it generally has become a little less important for the general public, the TV has lost its "obvious" spot. The social gathering area is what is "in style" now. Often a coffee table between two sets of seating areas facing each other, so that people sit face to face instead of aimed towards a TV.

Sometimes when we have some specific people over I wish we had such a seating area, but the rest of the time the TV setup is what we want so I'll have to live with some awkwardness those few times my in-laws want to come chat. :D

Lovely apartment you got btw and I like how you managed the space in your room!

Status
Not open for further replies.