• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sub Boss

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
I didn't ask for anything Gamming related all i wanted this Christmas was a new blender! :D
Thought about XC2 but then decided against it for that handheld mode nonsense and not in the mood for another massive jrpg

though my nephew got Shadow of War

Sub Boss

Banned
Nov 14, 2017
NrMLq7Y_d.jpg

Happy
wow i realize i never saw the box art, cool

Trace

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I got some clothes and a movie gift card.

Works for me since I buy every game I want for myself anyway.

potam

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
MK8 + Odyssey. And the steering wheels which make single joycons a lot more comfy to use. I'll probably use them with any game we play with a single pair.

sandboxgod

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Austin, Texas

I just finished this game yesterday!! Over 120 hours it took but this game.... It is love. These devs got nothing but passion

Sorry to derail thread but I did post the gifts I gave my kids earlier (nintendo switch, super mario, & mario kart)

I got this game digital from black fri sale so never seen the cover either!

Oct 28, 2017
Just bought myself Tekken 7 and the first 2 Witcher games off Steam for under $30 total.

header.jpg

header.jpg

header.jpg

God bless America, and God bless Christmas.

Transistor

Hollowly Brittle
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Washington, D.C.
Nothing.

Granted, that might be because my wife and I don't do Christmas gifts for each other and I haven't seen the rest of the family yet on account of the flu being in the house.

Lindsay

Nov 4, 2017
Monster Hunter Stories
Super Mario Maker
Yakuza Kiwami
.hack//Legend of the Twilight The Complete Collection

I knew Yakuza was coming but not the other 3 things though they were on my list! Yakuza I'll prolly start today while my 3DS will continue ta see heavy use into 2018! The LotT collection is all 3 manga volumes smashed into 1 thick book. How am I supposed ta read/hold something like that?! lol

Wanderer5

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Somewhere.
Switch (Grey Joy-cons) + $10 Eshop card. I already personally picked up Mario Odyssey at Gamestop, so pretty excited!

arimanius

Oct 27, 2017
IpDAgCi.gif

Being in my 40s with a kid this is what I get every Christmas present wise. Only the kids get presents.

Boy Wander

Alt Account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
UK
I got nothing but my son got:
Mario Odyssey Edition Switch
Skyrim
Pokken Tournament
Xenoblade 2
Mario x Rabbids
30 pounds eshop voucher which He's so far spent on Gungeon and Stardew Valley
PUBG
Dark Souls 3
Pokemon Ultra Sun

Damned good haul !

SweetNicole

The Old Guard
Oct 24, 2017
Nintendo Switch
Super Mario Odyessy
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Mrfluffypuff

Oct 27, 2017
I got both Samus Returns and Mario & Luigi Super Star Saga.

Then I got this rack to store my games which got instantly filled, heh.

Caspar

Oct 29, 2017
UK
Can't imagine how awesome it must be to be a kid in 2017 and receive Breath of the Wild and Mario Odyssey for Christmas. They would have blown my little mind.

v_iHuGi

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

NESpowerhouse

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Bloodborne because you guys wouldn't shut the fuck up about it.

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to playing it. My old roommate played it and he really loved it, and I've already gone through the first Dark Souls, so we'll see.

Deleted member 1777

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gaming wise I didn't get anything, didn't get many presents at all but that's fine I'm happy with the turkey dinner and rest :)

Can't imagine how awesome it must be to be a kid in 2017 and receive Breath of the Wild and Mario Odyssey for Christmas. They would have blown my little mind.

Myself and my dad got my nephew a Nintendo Switch for xmas along with Super Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart 8, Minecraft and Ultra Streetfighter 2 and he was absolutely ecstatic, we were beaming with how happy he was. Santa had also bought him 1 2 Switch and Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2 with his other uncle getting him Rayman. Along with other things like a Pro Controller, carry case and playstand and a screen protector I put on it as well (decent tempered glass one, same one I have on mine). My sister just let me know they were back from his other grannys and they completely drained the battery from playing it all afternoon, best gift ever.

Samikaze!!

Oct 29, 2017
SF Bay Area
Roomate got me a Switch with Mario Odyssey and Skyrim.
We also split the cost on an Xbox One S and we got the MCC, Halo 5, Sunset Overdrive, and LA Noire.
Gonna be a busy couple months.
I should put my gamefly on hold.

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
IpDAgCi.gif

:(

Grabbed myself the MGS HD Collection for PS3 and Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight for PS4 before Christmas, though.

Deleted member 12833

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Got nothing gaming related. Been playing WWE with the nephew though. Shit game but he loves it and that's all the matters

Oct 30, 2017
Nothing gaming related just some money and clothes. Ever since I started working, I've always had enough money to buy pretty much anything I wanted and the things that I want (graphics card, Surface Pro, Cintiq) are too expensive for anyone to buy for me so I stick to the basics and I'm fine. I bought game stuff for my nephew, though. I even played him a bit on Mario Kart 8. He said he was good but he was never unlucky enough to play against me. Destroyed the twerp to show who's boss.

Stoof

Oct 25, 2017
Got a few switch games and my little bro got a switch with MK8D, BotW, and Odyssey. It's his first real console and I can't believe how awesome that's gotta be as a kid.

MrNewVegas

Oct 27, 2017
Idk if it's just my step son or what but he's nothing like how I was. I think it's because games aren't bought on only special occasions. Just whenever something new comes out I get it. Got the switch near launch. He loves it but he didn't have a major N64 freakout.

The perks of having a few hundred plus games and a game room lol

III-V

Oct 25, 2017
Three different co-workers gifted me the George Foreman grills for Christmas. I gifted myself Xenoblade 2. I made the passing comment at lunch one day how I have gone my whole life without one, now I have three haha.
I thought you got one for each of your sons: George, George, and George.

darthbob

One Winged Slayer
Nov 20, 2017
Didn't get anything gaming related, or anything else really. Not been a great Christmas, just here to wallow. :/

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
I fully upgraded my pc controllers to Xbox One controllers from 360 ones because of some good sales. I don't have em yet but I ordered them:)

Amaterasu

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Despite loving gaming since I was a kid, my family never knows what to get me so I just got clothes and some shoes I'll never wear since I rarely leave the house besides for work and my job tends to get rather dirty. Kind of boring every year so I've kind of stopped caring about my gifts and like giving my own more.

chadskin

Oct 27, 2017
I got a Logitech G603 gaming mouse to replace my old first-gen Razer Mamba which finally died for good recently.

Nothing1016

Oct 25, 2017
California
Corsair Void Pro Wirelesz Gaming Headset and like $350 cash. Parents tried to get me some AirPods but they are sold out everywhere.

What's more shocking is being 24 years old and your parents still buy you gifts like your a kid. FeelsGoodMan

Gren

Oct 27, 2017
Only gaming-related gift was $50 of Steam credit.

And yet there's nothing on there discounted right now that I want :p

Jared

Oct 27, 2017
Extremely please with my haul
Assassins Creed
South Park:TFBW which came with The Stick of Truth
A 20 psn card which I used on
The Sexy Brutale
Dreamfall Chapters
Dying Reborn Ultimate Bundle
I have the next 2 days off work so I'm going to do nothing else but play ACO.

Vlaphor

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Topeka, KS
While not haul related per se, when I was younger, my Grandpa didn't like video games and so he would get me JCPenney gift cards, since they didn't keep video games in the store. What he didn't realize was that the JCPenney catalog did have video games, so as soon as they opened after Xmas, I'd head out to JCP and look through the catalog to see what I'd want to get.

As for me this year, I just got a bunch of money, which I will parley into a video game or 2 and maybe an expensive anime figure.