• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

scojitsu

Oct 25, 2017
Merry Christmas, everyone! Here's a chance to share with everyone all of the shiny gaming goodies you got from the big man in red.

I did really good this year:

SNES Mini
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
£50 game voucher

Did anyone wake up to any nice surprises?

AlexBasch

Oct 27, 2017
Rainbow Six Siege Complete Edition for the PC.

Already wasted 7 hours in this motherfucker. Soooo goooood.

Bond

Oct 27, 2017
London, UK
I just got cash, and will save up for the January releases. Tempted to go pick up a Micro SD Card for the Nintendo Switch on Boxing Day

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
I got the PS4 Taiko Drum Master set with the game and the drum from a friend in Japan. So hyped!

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
For game gifts in Steam I got Reigns, Last Day of June, Rime, Nex Machina.
For console space, I got Nintendo Switch (I chipped in myself too) with Mario + Rabbids.

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
I bought myself a Switch last Thursday with Zelda. So that's kind off my Christmas present.

Oct 25, 2017
Early but I don't expect much from family - I grabbed Night in the Woods for Xbox but kinda regretting it since it has sound issues, wish I got the Forza expansion pass and Tomb Raider pass instead.

MrH

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
I bought myself The Room 3 and Walking Dead Pinball on Android, and The Deadly Tower of Monsters on PC. I wanted Observer but it didn't drop enough so I'll keep hanging on for that one.

Nakenorm

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I got my siblings kids a SNES mini and Minecraft. They also got Mario kart (wii) and sonic Allstars racing Transformed.
Me? I just got a bunch of wine and champagne.
Its like my relatives don't understand I still play games.

That or they think I'm an alcoholic.

Edit: wow I did buy myself kingdom hearts 1.5 + 2.5, so talats something I guess.

Dantendo

Oct 27, 2017
South Australia
Got Assassins Creed Origins for Xbox One and purchased Enter the Gungeon on the Switch eShop.

Quiet on the gaming front this xmas. Had NFS Payback not sucked so hard that would've made the cut.

Sidewinder

Oct 25, 2017
Won Xenoblades 2, gonna buy me a Switch sometime next year when there's a decent deal ;)

Received Assassin's Creed Origins Gold PS4, gonna check it out soon, heard many good things about it.

Niosai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Best friend got me a really awesome Yoshitaka Amano FF art compilation. In comparison, I got him a Gundam model. Really need to step it up next year.

That being said, it's still not technically Christmas morning here in the states.

Nov 25, 2017
Finland
Dark Souls II Season Pass
Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
Invisible Inc Bundle
SP Stick of Truth
Evil Within Bundle
Quantum Break
AC Black Flag
AC Unity
AC Syndicate
AC Rogue
SOMA
DE Human Revolution DC
MGS Ground Zeroes
Alien Isolation
Elite Dangerous
Tales of Zestiria
Nex Machina
Rise of Tomb Raider

Haven't bothered with Steam for a few years. Should be good for a bit now... and the sale is still going on. Waiting for Doom to hit 60%+ sale.

Field

Oct 29, 2017
I didn't get any new games but I bought myself 65' LG C7 oled for Christmas. I feel like all my games look way better now

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
£25 steam gift card
Horizon 3 - Blizzard Mountain
Battlegrounds PC

Will probably get Wolfenstein 2 with season pass with the gift card

Soluzar

Dec 25, 2017
To go with my recently acquired Nintendo Switch, I got Breath of the Wild and Disgaea 5.

I really must 'complete' (well, you know...) Disgaea 4 one of these days.

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
Got.

Pokemon Ultra Sun
Pokeball themed 2DS ... guess these count, had them since November but still in the bag lol.

Vita
World of Final Fantasy

PS4
Yakuza Kiwami (wanted to start with the first so been holding off on this series for years knowing this was cooking)

Steam
Street Fighter 5 season 2 character pass
Tekken 7 Geese Howard Character and Stage
Darius Burst Chronicle Savior
Nex Machina

Want
Uncharted Drake collection (just for 2, beat the others)
Uncharted 4
Hellblade
Horizon Zero Dawn
Super Robot Wars OG Moondwellers

Need to check if these are on sale or not~

werezompire

Zeboyd Games
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for me. FF12 PS4 for the 17-year old and FF9 PS4 for the 8-year old (both at their request).

JoRu

Oct 25, 2017
I got a whole bunch of money, so I bought myself PUBG. Never thought I'd get into battle royale games, but have been playing H1Z1 and Fortnite and really enjoying those games, so well...here I am.

Deleted member 24021

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I didn't own an Xbox back in the day, so I bought one with games off eBay. I know some of these games are multiplat, but I'll get around to buying the exclusives it has soon.

6P6CASy.jpg

SZDkSRc.jpg

Unfortunately the plastic the right corner of the system got damaged in transit.

Listai

50¢
Oct 27, 2017
I bought Xenoblade 2 at launch as an early Christmas present, but I also finally gave in and ordered one of the cyber gadget joy Con charge grips to make portable mode comfortable for my giant hands.

I also picked up pubg.

MZZ

Nov 2, 2017
Holding my nintendo switch mario bundle in the train on my way home here. Cant wait. Besides that i have a 100 dollars in my psn account waiting on some good deals. Oh and a 60 dollar total in eshop money to buy zelda for my new switch. Will probably pick up mario kart 8 and xenoblade chronicles 2 and a xbc2 pro controller tomorrow or within this week. Pretty excited and my bank balance is burning :')

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I got a Switch. Got BotW but need to pick up some more games soon.

Mario is obvious but I'm debating between Splatoon 2 or ARMS for the second.

Mr_Mondee

Nov 23, 2017
PS4 Pro SSD
£20 PSN
£15 Battle.net
Anker Powerbank
NFS Payback (PS4)

Can't really complain :)

BLLYjoe25

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
the only slightly gaming related thing i got was a Raspberry Pi 3 that i might use for emulation if i can get it set up properly.

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
I got NieR Automata, Evil Within 2 and Sonic Forces (haha).

Actually can't wait to dive into NieR.

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
uiJFYKP.jpg

bsFnF5U.jpg

o6hfHnZ.jpg

Sorry for the dark pictures, but it's super early over here.

I'm pretty freaking happy :) My girlfriend and the family have always treated me well at Christmas.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I got Splatoon 2 and The Fractured But Whole, both of which I asked for, so very happy :)

Also got a £20 Amazon gift card and some money which I'll probably put towards Dissidia NT

I got NieR Automata, Evil Within 2 and Sonic Forces (haha).

Actually can't wait to dive into NieR.
Oh man you are in for a treat with Nier: Automata, enjoy!

Dragonyeuw

Nov 4, 2017
Bought myself a skyrim PSVR bundle and some games on sale off PSN:

Overcooked holiday bundle
PS VR Worlds
Marvel Puzzle Quest Dark Reign
Thumper VR
Wipeout Omega Collection
Horizon Zero Dawn
Uncharted Lost Legacy

And off Steam:

Doom
Mortal Kombat XL

I may grab Mario Oddyssey and a Switch pro controller as well, as well as a few more steam games( as if my backlog needs it).

RabbidPeach

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
England
Downloaded some roms from shady sites.

EDIT: Just got back from a short ban for this. Just wanted to point out that I was joking because I have no money. It wasn't intended to promote piracy in any way.

Last edited:

Gloggins

Nov 27, 2017
Uncharted: TLL
Dishonoured: DOTO

I got the lady South Park: TFBW which I'll be sure to sample at some point.