• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 283

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky Second Chapter (TITS:SC/Sora no Kiseki SC): The Hidden True Form:
This I feel is fitting on the one hand, it's simultaneously creepy, ominous, off-putting, and definitely has more than a little of a melancholy feel to it, fitting for all the terrible things that have happened this year. But yet there's a beauty to it nonetheless, which I feel is fitting for the beauty of people everywhere doing their best to keep on persevering despite it all and won't let anyone take that away from them no matter what, a beauty that nonetheless shines through despite everything else and should absolutely not be lost sight of:

Alternatively, Gyakuten Kenji 2/Ace Attorney 2, The Man Who Masterminds The Game:
This one is just because it's definitely one of the video game songs that come to mind when I think "crazy," and well, yeah:

Last edited:

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Metal Gear Rising embraced the cheese and yet, in some ways, it still doesn't hold a candle to current events.

Wood Man

Oct 30, 2017
How did I not think of this one first:

And Groose theme goes well in terms of this music should be played whenever Trump is on TV.

hitme

Oct 26, 2017

MGS2 ending theme. From the final codec to the final song, MGS2 is just pure mastery.

Holyoneturtle

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

If you're making a positive video the death stranding song is pretty good. Don't know what you're going for specifically.

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
The only correct answer

A year that just keeps getting weirder and werder, full on nuts calling the shots, etc. The dawn of a new era, what will it be? which ideas will stay, which will be dropped? will we even be able to choose it? should we? A post-truth dystopian life we are living. Stand up and fight, that's all we can do right now.

OP
OP
refusi0n1

refusi0n1

Oct 27, 2017

If you're making a positive video the death stranding song is pretty good. Don't know what you're going for specifically.

Oh im just listening to music to keep sanity while digesting all these events. Just connecting with others over the stuff we're passionate about, music and games by creating a playlist for the times

Last edited:

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Kinda cheating? But Crazy Taxi's OST with the Offspring and Bad Religion feels on point: