• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
qf3owtlq8k131.jpg

Both ironically and unironically tbh

Flygon

Oct 28, 2017
COBydwY.png

It's not exactly what hits my mind, but I can't think of a closer image to express my aesthetic at this time.
Also pretend it's a crisp 1080p.

lt519

Oct 25, 2017
Remember that show on MTV, the dating one where they got to tear through someone's apartment to get to know them? I feel like my condo's aesthetic is a pretty good representation of me (considering we designed/performed the renovation) with the Kitchen being basically a representation of how I dress.

Very gray-scale with a splash of blue and craft brewery t-shirts lol. The personality fits too. Pretty sure if I searched my google photos for pictures of me 90% of them would be gray sneakers, jeans, gray/black/white brewery shirt with a blue giants hat...

OgdEXWg.jpg

FWIW I'm in full Dad mode and don't really care about my appearance so it really comes down to the basics of comfort for me. On a meta level, the fact that I posted a picture of a renovation is also a perfect descriptor of my transition to Dad mode, there's a lot of layers to this photo lol.

Last edited:

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
I love and feel connected to many types of aesthetics. Choosing one picture is very hard, and the result of that choice could change from one day to the other.
Here is today's result, from amazing Belgian photographer Charlotte Abramow:

7eOmngs.jpg