• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

FliX

Master of the Reality Stone
Oct 25, 2017
Metro Detroit
ibV0liu.png

I'm Michele when R&D tells me about all the cool new features they built.
Or when the customer goes deep into stuff I don't know anything about...

Necron

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Switzerland
ihave.jpg

Guess this is the best and most appropriate one for chemists.
Sometimes chemistry really is like this... most of them time I (think) I know what I'm doing. Still, I always get a chuckle out of it when I see the avatar from Fat4all

Love doing research at the bench despite being more and more involved getting in funding at our institute. There's always lectures and special events, though. Then you can really do the fun stuff!

Piston

Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually looking at the following:

"Track3-FINALMIX-EQSNAREHI-REVII.wav"

Any work meme that ends with a facepalm in front of a computer cracks me the fuck up and is probably 666% accurate.

I'm in NYC union construction, the memes didn't even do it justice.
I've worked all over the south. It all comes down to who you are working with. My current site is awesome and the least stressed I have been since I got out of college. I also have moved into more of a management roll and I don't have to be running around site directing subs that don't want to listen to me because I'm in my 20s. Hours got much better too.

Nepenthe

When the music hits, you feel no pain.
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
thumb_told-to-refill-everything-ohididnt-want-those-3-quickmeme-com-pharmacy-50777049.png

People can be on maintenance medications for years and have no idea about what they are or what they do. Can't even be bothered to look at the bottle for important dates.

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
5110178.jpg

literally like 2/10 houses have address numbers that are visible after dark

Also

If you order pizza at 1:30am remember
  • there are probably 1 or 2 drivers working at that time for that stores entire delivery area
  • they are probably running 3 or 4 orders a time each.
  • if you throw a tantrum because your order didn't reach you before 2...
  • you are a piece of shit.
giphy.gif

Dec 6, 2017
US
I've worked all over the south. It all comes down to who you are working with. My current site is awesome and the least stressed I have been since I got out of college. I also have moved into more of a management roll and I don't have to be running around site directing subs that don't want to listen to me because I'm in my 20s. Hours got much better too.

Agreed. I'm on the sub end actually, I'm a PM for a larger, commercial drywall outfit. The GC obviously makes or breaks the site.

Zona

Oct 27, 2017
Memes about my job don't exist. It's entirely possible that I am one of fewer then 1000 people in the U.S to hold my current job.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
my field of graphic design also involves printing for ads, so this works as well

D52GIDQW0AAQjXl.jpg

Pororoka

Nov 1, 2017
MX
Actual meme from my last job whenever the server went down:
yNut72t.png

my field of graphic design also involves printing for ads, so this works as well

D52GIDQW0AAQjXl.jpg
"You charge for colors right? Can't you just use RGB since it has less colors? And why are you charging so much for a shampoo on my print? I don't even use that brand!"

-Actual conversation at my job as to why I had to prepare a client file with CMYK + 2 spot colors using Pantone Match System.