• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Dan Thunder

Nov 2, 2017
At least name the damn product.

Yeah the thread is turning into Cow Tools.
Cow_Tools_cartoon.png
Yup. Thank God for reverse image search!

https://www.amazon.co.uk/NIRVANA-Barber-Sponge-Dreads-Locking/dp/B06XGT1C3Q

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
9f27b49400ce1c934efeaa5b7d515f797a-the-executioner-bug-zapper.rsquare.w600.jpg

These electric fly swatters are great. The best is that they make no mess. A real fly swatter can leave a mark of bug guts if you smash a juicy one.

Deleted member 70788

Jun 2, 2020

31SMtQLDU+L._AC_.jpg

I have a dog that sheds quite a bit and this is an absolute gamechanger for how quickly it gets fur out of rugs and clothes.

Chouster

Oct 25, 2017
46500_2357700362323.jpg

Soft boiled eggs from the microwave that are perfect each time. Great for instant ramen.

I feels weird putting metal in the microwave but somehow the plastic keeps it from sparking.

Black_Stride

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017

Mate.
You set your self up to get quote notifications for days.
You know most of this forum is white right?

Or atleast have really straight hair and wouldnt have ever even thought of this thing.

At least name the damn product.
Its a curl/twist sponge.

Its a tool for getting twists/curls in your hair rather easily it looks like it wouldnt work but give it a go and its like magic.
All the old techniques you used utter shit compared to this baby.
Even the really intricate small twists fuck what you used to do get the small holes and you are sorted.

HowtoTwistYourHairwithaSponge.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Nov 23, 2017
316xMGgeNzL._AC_SY780_.jpg

This thing, a ground beef chopper. I make lots of pasta, with ground beef, and what I would typically do to break up the ground beef is jab it with a flipper, but I found that this thing works way better.
Add water to the ground beef while cooking and it'll break it up nicely as well. Just break up the meat into chunks as you take it out of the package and don't try cooking it in a solid slab of meat. I use a wooden spatula to ensure the meat gets properly broken down as I stir it when cooking.

Nov 23, 2017
Onion, tomato, anything you just want a loose chop on, really. A half dozen good pulls will pulp most stuff, tho. Make great salsa with it.
huh, I may have to consider this one. 🤔
I have a "Chop Magic Chopper" that I found at the flea market. It was actually two sets with one missing pieces. Any case, works much better than the hinged versions and the collection box is quite sizable. I've made many batches of tomato salsa with it and the consistency of the dice is really nice. There's a few other blades with it, but I usually just go for the dicer.

Jan 18, 2018
Mate.

Or atleast have really straight hair and wouldnt have ever even thought of this thing.

Its a curl/twist sponge.

Its a tool for getting twists/curls in your hair rather easily it looks like it wouldnt work but give it a go and its like magic.
Even the really intricate small twists fuck what you used to do get the small holes and you are sorted.

maxresdefault.jpg
It was the only thing i recognized on this list lmao. First thing I thought was "these white folks ain't gonna get this".
My lil bro had one and loved it.

dubc

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
316xMGgeNzL._AC_SY780_.jpg

This thing, a ground beef chopper. I make lots of pasta, with ground beef, and what I would typically do to break up the ground beef is jab it with a flipper, but I found that this thing works way better.
Whoa, I need this. Here I am chopping it up with a spatula like some plebeian.

These electric fly swatters are great. The best is that they make no mess. A real fly swatter can leave a mark of bug guts if you smash a juicy one.
We got one of these recently, works pretty well for fruit flies. Wife got a regular fly with it last night and it starting smoking on on the "net" lol.

Idde

Oct 27, 2017
Mate.

Its a curl/twist sponge.

maxresdefault.jpg

Wait...how does the hair go from the before to the after pic? You just put it on and twist the sponge? Does that really get the hair from smooth to curled?

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017
Same old Era, as it was in the old place. People posting images and expecting people to know what they are.

Theyre not actually. When people post photos without explanations I've learned it's really because they want attention or it's an elitist condescending "pshh you don't know what this frame from this experimental art film from the 40s is?"

msdstc

Nov 6, 2017

I visit my parents up in NH and at night it's an absolute swarm of bugs- moths, mosquitos, beetles, every bug imaginable. I feel like swinging one these would shoot sparks up there.

Oct 27, 2017
Memphis, TN
acSAMk7.jpg

koss.com

Porta Pro®

The acclaimed Koss Porta Pro® has captivated audiophiles and music enthusiasts for decades and continues to be one of the most popular headphones worldwide. Originally introduced in 1984, the Koss Porta Pro® has stood the test of time due to its impressive performance and portability. Equipped...

Man I bought a pair of Koss PortaPro's 10 years ago and put them in my backpack. Use em damn near every day and they are still flawless. Had to replace the ear cushions once but that was it. I always figured that metal band would wear out after a while but its just as springy as the day I bought them.

threi

Oct 25, 2017
Ontario, Canada
my bad yall I was half asleep posting it.

Yeah its a curl sponge, I got one during covid lockdown due to no barbers and was surprised at how well it worked. They've been around for a long while, but I usually ignored it because prefer waves.

Deleted member 6263

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, I've seen these before. What do you mostly use it for? Garlic? Ginger? How does it compare in terms of speed/efficiency to using a knife?
The speed is good but, for me, the blades also basically thrash the water out of the vegetables which leads to a super wet container of vegetables, and those vegetables look super sloppy compared to hand cutting with a sharp knife. If you're making a salsa or something it's not terrible but if you're wanting to use it for more delicate recipes than maybe skip using it.

Last edited:

Cheesy

Oct 30, 2017
Add water to the ground beef while cooking and it'll break it up nicely as well. Just break up the meat into chunks as you take it out of the package and don't try cooking it in a solid slab of meat. I use a wooden spatula to ensure the meat gets properly broken down as I stir it when cooking.
Oh that's good to know, I've never thought of adding water, I just throw the whole slab in there as is lol