• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Seductivpancakes

user requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn
Luke-Cage-1.jpg
Id' go after doom for $200 as well.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Okay, I know this is edited but I don't care because it'll never not make me smile
ENOqirHUEAAL1re.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
They're an artist duo that goes by the name of Gurihiru, Chifuyu Sasaki (pencils, inks) and Naoko Kawano (colour/compositing). As for the comic in question, I think it was an issue from the Franklin Richards series of comics, but don't quote me on it (as I first thought it was from the Powerpack/FF crossover Gurihiru did, but I was wrong.
ohh cool thanks, I'll check out their stuff

Boogiepop

Oct 25, 2017
Since some Superdickery stuff has already been posted, I love this one enough that when I randomly saw this one in a comic store, I had to buy it, and so it currently is mounted on a wall in my work office in a nice little golden frame:
da86d76b3f4334cf1dbecaf4e13e8a7d-800.jpg

Old Man Spike

Oct 29, 2017
United States
Gwen Stacy, the first great love of Peter Parker's life, had sexual intercourse with Norman Osborn aka Spider-Man's nemesis the Green Goblin, a man old enough to be her father and actual father of her on-again/off-again boyfriend Harry. To top it off she bore him two children in secret, months before Osborn threw her off a bridge and Spider-Man accidentally killed her during the rescue attempt.

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't Felicia Peter's colleague from school or something like that? At least I remember them being in similar age in TAS.
No this is Ultimate Spider-Man an alternate universe from the mainline stuff. He's straight up 15 and she's got probably 8 to 10 years on him. So she freaks because she's basically been flirting with an actual child.

his relationship with her in the mainline comics is really weird because she's obviously not well and has very concerning reactions to their relationship and him revealing his identity to her and stuff. It's just strange.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Norman's O face will haunt us all.
-
Then when the daughter tries to make out with Peter sometime later when he still married and she's technically like 7 because of the accelerated aging

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gwen Stacy, the first great love of Peter Parker's life, had sexual intercourse with Norman Osborn aka Spider-Man's nemesis the Green Goblin, a man old enough to be her father and actual father of her on-again/off-again boyfriend Harry. To top it off she bore him two children in secret, months before Osborn threw her off a bridge and Spider-Man accidentally killed her during the rescue attempt.
Was it consensual