• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sadsic

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
Sometimes all you need is a nice soothing song to get the bad taste of the world out of yr mouth

Here's a bunch I like:

Post yr beauties here plz we could all use an audio hug

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

I've actually never played Chrono Cross, but its soundtrack is beautiful and makes me feel nostalgic and free. Here's a great fan remix of a few tracks.

Oct 27, 2017

I can't wait for this album

Some context:

The band was involved in a nasty accident touring a couple years back. Involved a semi and their tour bus. Both drivers died.

The drummer had to get his leg amputated and other members had severe injuries too. It wasn't decided yet at the time if they were going to continue on as a band.

Flash forward to 2019 where they played their first and only show since the accident and here they are with their first album in 6 years.

Last edited:

TeddyShardik

Oct 27, 2017
Germany

Time for some German Rap! :P
I wouldn't put it in the "beautiful" category, but rather in the "gets more and more true by the day".

The artist is Samy Deluxe, one of the legends in the German Rap scene with probably one of his most succesful songs, "Weck mich auf".

TeddyShardik

Oct 27, 2017
Germany

This is my Corona Song right now btw.

Max Raabe, an Opera Singer and Samy Deluxe, a Rapper. Two worlds clashing and creating a cool, new universe.
They even beatbox together at the end! It's fantastic.

Brandson

Oct 26, 2017
I've found a new appreciation for Sting recently, so I recommend all the music here, starting around 6m40s, from his Kennedy Center Honors:

As a bonus, you get the Obamas, Tom Hanks, and others feeling the performances.

If after this, you have a taste for some more of the Sting-basking-in-performances-of-his-music genre, try this one:

And some more good stuff here:

Evo Shandor

Oct 29, 2017
'Our Father God Celestial', composed in the 16th century by a French composer, Pierre Cadéac. This version has the lyrics in Scots as done by the Baltimore Consort.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Shortly after lockdown, shortly after the death of Bill Withers, i was in my tiny little garden tidying it up and my spotify randomly threw "lovely day" at me. I cried fucking eyes out.

Navidson REC

Oct 31, 2017

I'm in love with Michael Stipe's No Time for Love Like Now (a collaboration with The National's Aaron Dessner). As a bonus, he keeps pumping out more and more versions.

dragonchild

Oct 26, 2017
Offered unironically, because absurd timeline is "I've been mistaken for the Messiah and am about to die a slow cruel death" levels of absurd.

"You come from nothing; you're going back to nothing. What've you lost? Nothing!"

Bing-Bong

Banned
Feb 1, 2019
Not listening to a loot of music lately, but a friend hooked me to this and i thank him for it: