• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

fanboy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Slovakia
Is this like actual spoiler for story/in game or spoiler of what the announcement is going to be like? Dont want the game spoiled

ThereAre4Lights

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Well, let's see.

tumblr_ntbgewcNx31ure5yyo1_400.gif

BaconHat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Considering that most of the posts in this thread, this included, are just to be able to see the op info, this really has no chance to generate discourse.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
I'm curious to see what they do with the franchise going forward. 1-2 and BtS all had some really solid moments and drama, but the writing was wildly inconsistent. Hopefully the series continues to improve. I'm really excited based on the rumors we've heard about the two upcoming games.

Peekles

Jun 18, 2020
Always loved the idea of Life is Strange, but it has just never clicked for me. Maybe this one will be the one.

Athrum

Oct 18, 2019
  • The main character is a Bisexual Asian American Women named Alex

It almost feels like they're going through a checklist.
I just hope the story is better than LiS2 and Tell me Why. Those were kinda bad.

Lydecker

Aug 13, 2020
Well I am interested. LiS was one the great surprises for me last gen. Haven't played LiS2 though. Worth it, Era?