• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanka

Banned
Feb 17, 2019
If it was leaked on 4chan how would you know it's the same person that leaked origins. Except people on 4chan would never lie.

TibimusPrime

Nov 26, 2017
tbf, when you have about 1000 +/- people working on every new iteration of AC, leaks happen, and somehow with AC they usually always tend to be correct.

sleepr

Banned for misusing pronouns feature
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
User banned (1 day): Console War behavior
Switch version I guess.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
even if it were real it's such a non-image that all it'd really confirm is "this game exists", which we already appear to know from multiple sources

at least that first AC Origins photo had people thinking it was Prince of Persia for a hot second

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
The character standing in the back looks like Kratos. AC Ragnarok is clearly coming but this image is probably fake.

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
hqdefault.jpg

never forget the arbiter of leaks, halo 4

IMCaprica

Aug 1, 2019
It's wild that in 2020 we're still doing the angled, cutoff, blurry image leak. Like even if it ended up being real what does this image tell us about the game?

Betty

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm very curious how they'll make the viking setting feel as interesting as ancient Greece and Egypt.

TheRaidenPT

Editor-in-Chief, Hyped Pixels
Verified
Jun 11, 2018
Lisbon, Portugal
Let's hope that meeting date is true...

Regarding Ragnarok itself we getting lots of leaks about it; there's some comments regarding reputation farm and what not

Deleted member 4970

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Feel like the meeting date is made up

I don't think sites even got invites to the last one (PS4) until after the announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.