• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Popeyes-Permanently-Removes-Cajun-Rice-And-Green-Beans-From-National-Menu-678x381.jpg

Popeyes has permanently removed Cajun Rice and Green Beans from the brand's national menu.

The Takeout was able to confirm the news after receiving a tip from a reader saying – "They have discontinued the Cajun Rice!.. maybe you can help?"

Popeyes responds:

"At Popeyes, we are always listening to feedback from our guests and looking for ways to improve our menu… So after thoughtful consideration, our Cajun Rice and Green Beans are no longer on the permanent menu," a rep for Popeyes wrote in an email to The Takeout.

Sides still available (at least or now) include Cajun Fries, Mashed Potatoes with Gravy, Red Beans and Rice, Coleslaw and A la Carte Biscuits.
www.chewboom.com

Popeyes Permanently Removes Cajun Rice And Green Beans From National Menu - Chew Boom

Popeyes has permanently removed Cajun Rice and Green Beans from the brand’s national menu. The Takeout was able to confirm the news after receiving a tip from a reader saying – “They have discontinued the ...

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
GOOD

all you need is the Cajun Mash

(fries r good too)

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
this news is over a week old, i didn't make a thread because who gives a fuck about green beans

Layell

One Winged Slayer
Apr 16, 2018
I don't think I ever saw either at Canadian locations, US only?

fade

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad we got the sandwich after Burger King bought them but I don't want Popeyes slowly turning into Burger King with more sandwich variations and less of what makes Popeyes different.

Fat4all

Oct 25, 2017
here
Sure, the beans are whatever but dirty rice? I didn't always get it but it's a staple of southern food. Just feels weird for Popeyes not to have it
rice is and will always be lame as a fast food dish

rice is sommit i make myself at home because im broke as fuck and cant afford sides at a fast food spot

THEVOID

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
I Always get the mashed potatoes and gravy, and red beans and rice. Never tried the green beans and Cajun rice and looks like i never will.

DirtySprite3

Banned
Sep 13, 2019
I ALWAYS order the Cajun rice with a small scoop of the Cajun gravy from the mash potatoes and mix it up while eating spicy chicken, it's ducking heavenly. Can't believe they'd do this to me.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
That's a shame. Whenever I didn't get fries I got those two items.

I can get why the green beans weren't popular but I have to say people were sleeping on Cajun rice.

I how popeyes offers a better vegetable option and something as good as that rice.

Captjohnboyd

Oct 25, 2017

rice is sommit i make myself at home because im broke as fuck and cant afford sides at a fast food spot
Bruh. This rice has meat and other stuff in it. It ain't just plain white rice. Also I only ever get red beans and mash so I don't know why I'm dying on this hill

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Red beans and rice is the side at Popeyes to anyone who isn't an ignorant normie tourist. With a couple packets of the hot sauce there is nothing better.

The Cajun rice was probably #2 behind it. I'm shocked that they're removing it...

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
Whew, I misread the title and thought they were ditching red beans and rice. Who cares about the dirty rice.