• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DarrenM

Oct 28, 2017
I haven't tried Popeyes chicken on the bone, but the sandwich, tenders, mash and gravy are much, much better than KFC's. Popeyes spicy sandwich is still king.

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
How dare you besmirch the good name of Popeyes! Never had chicken from them that wasn't delightfully crispy, meanwhile I had KFC for the first time in years recently and it was as I remembered. Soggy and sad.

wulfmatik

Dec 7, 2018
OP one of the main symptoms of covid is lost of taste and smell. Based on the absurd opinion you have posted here, I can only assume that you should seek immediate medical attention.

No but seriously, maybe go to a different popeyes, sounds like your local one is wack

geomon

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
5498654-tony%20s.gif

Oticon

Oct 30, 2017
OP you are wrong. Popeyes >> KFC.

The worst post COVID effect for me has been I can no longer taste Popeyes chicken anymore :(

RyougaSaotome

Oct 25, 2017
Again, I think this is forgivable if it turns out OP's Popeyes is a super shitty one.

But we're gonna need some picture proof on that.

bigosc

Oct 27, 2017
I never once bit into a pop eye's chicken with a mouth full grease but instead I got flavor

Novoitus

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Look for the meme that is established around Steven Crowder. He often hosts "change my mind" topics from masculinity to trans. His meme is often photo shopped asking a person to change their mind about something while he sits in front of a table.
umm, yeah i know.

a mod did infact tell you to relax in this thread

bananab

Oct 27, 2017
I lived for a while in a very small town that had a horrendous Popeyes and a weirdly good KFC. That's how these things happen guys

Chubnasty

Banned
Sep 26, 2019
umm, yeah i know.

a mod did infact tell you to relax in this thread
Citation needed.

I informed the OP the original thread title was problematic because of the origin of the meme.

OP asks a mod to change it. Mod asks to change it, OP agrees.

Edit: saw the mod and not sure why they think searching for "change my mind" means that it isn't associated with a piece of shit. That's on the mod.

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Not at all

You may actually have dead taste buds ....not being jokingly or anything