• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017

giphy.gif

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Today is the day. The sandwich is back for good. If you go, please be kind to the minimum wage popeyes employees who are just trying their best

TheHunter

Bold Bur3n Wrangler
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The number 2 Spicy Chick Sandwhich is back.

Behind Wendy's Ghost Pepper Sand. and Spicy Nug combo.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
I would give them a second shot this week if the nearest Popeye's wasn't so far away. I'll wait for the hype to die down and check it out in a few weeks.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
"I have no silver and gold, but what I do have I give to you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk!" - Popeyes 3:6

Rogue74

Nov 13, 2017
Miami, FL
Waited an hour on line today. Sandwich sucked. No flavor at all. Ordered the spicy one and I swear it didn't even have pepper.

What a waste of time.

Lyon

Jun 5, 2019
Is it that Popeye's in America never had chicken sandwiches before or is it a particular type of sandwich that's causing the..... excitement?

Here in Jamaica, Popeyes, KFC, Burger King and Wendy's have all had both fish and chicken sandwich regular and spicy for years now. So this all seems strange to me.

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
Is it that Popeye's in America never had chicken sandwiches before or is it a particular type of sandwich that's causing the..... excitement?

Here in Jamaica, Popeyes, KFC, Burger King and Wendy's have all had both fish and chicken sandwich regular and spicy for years now. So this all seems strange to me.
It's because of really good marketing and because of the general knowledge that Popeyes is awesome. Chicken sandwhich or not. If it's a permanent item on the menu I'll just wait until the hype dies down.

Aftervirtue

Banned
Nov 13, 2017
Any report on how packed the locations were today?
No lines today at the Popeyes near the Woodlands. I was in and out in under 15 minutes...which is about par the course, as they tend to be slow in general. But I know things were much, much busier around the other parts of Houston. I guess Popeyes isn't "good enough" for the Woodland crowd.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
I went to mine today. It was busy for Popeyes, but not as busy as the one day I went there during the original sandwich craze. The sandwich is still fucking killer.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
So I guess this really is the Dark Souls of chicken sandwiches with the lines and all.

Lyon

Jun 5, 2019
It's because of really good marketing and because of the general knowledge that Popeyes is awesome. Chicken sandwhich or not. If it's a permanent item on the menu I'll just wait until the hype dies down.

Ok I see.

Maybe the Jamaica Tourist Board should market us as a foodie tourism spot for people lusting for chicken sandwiches from American fast food chains. Eat your spicy sandwich on a beach or by a waterfall lol

Oct 28, 2017
Went to one of the Popeyes close to me last night around 6:30, the line was all the way out into the road, easily over 20 cars. Decided to dip after 10 mins when the line hadn't moved at all.

I'm just going to try again sometime this week.

Deleted member 4093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Its good but its not better than chic fil a. Would eat again tho. Ate two spicy ones and the meat really is big

Illusion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Man. I really REALLY hate popeyes chicken. But everyone saying the sandwich is just as good as Chic-Fil-A spicy sandwich makes me want to try it.

I really hope this isn't a overreaction of people who like Popeyes and people who will say whatever shit to Chic-Fil-A because their racist & Anti-LGBT.

I don't want to waste my time for a chicken sandwich. X.x..

Deleted member 4367

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man. I really REALLY hate popeyes chicken. But everyone saying the sandwich is just as good as Chic-Fil-A spicy sandwich makes me want to try it.

I really hope this isn't a overreaction of people who like Popeyes and people who will say whatever shit to Chic-Fil-A because their racist & Anti-LGBT.

I don't want to waste my time for a chicken sandwich. X.x..
The chicken tastes exactly like their strips. If you don't like their strips you won't like this. It's cheap though. Which is great.

Deleted member 179

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Tried the regular one last night because they were out of the spicy mayo lol. I love Popeye's already but I was surprised at how good it was.

Dartastic

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I got one yesterday for lunch should I get another one today for lunch? I had brussel sprouts for dinner last night.

I Don't Like

Dec 11, 2017
"Sold out." Lol ok.

If you have a Buff Wild Wings near you just get their Southern Chicken Sandwich. It's the same thing and just as good.

LuigiMario

Oct 28, 2017
Went yesterday, line was way shorter than anticipated, rolled down my window in the drive through while the person in front of me was about to order, heard the lady on the other end say they had "2 Spicy Chicken Sandwiches left" and the lady promptly ordered both. Pretty bummed, will try again next weekend.

painey

Oct 27, 2017
I'm posting from in line.. literally in line. It opened 15 mins ago and there's lines here. Never seen it before

mikeamizzle

Oct 25, 2017
anybody getting the Cajun turkey? i forgot to order it Saturday so now ill have to deal with this in order to do so; not sure it is worth it (feel bad for popeyes staff nationwide)

painey

Oct 27, 2017
Just ate it. Took 20 mins to be in & out with my carry out. I was the only white guy there lol. I got the spicy sandwich and it tastes good. Nothing special. If it was on their menu full time I wouldn't buy it again, but it was a decent size and the pickles were surprisingly great.