• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
2 gifts from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from an anonymous user!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anonymous said:
Stream Chromatica Sour Candy

These are our awesome prizes:

• PlayStation 4 (US) PlayStation 4 (US): $10 US PSN - Won by catboy catboy (10 entries)
  • Nintendo Switch (US) Nintendo Switch (US): $10 US eshop - Won by MANUELF MANUELF (11 entries)

apotema

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Mexico
User banned (permanent): repeated Giftbot abuse by circumventing "no lurkers" restriction for community threads
Awesome, very generous!

apotema

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Mexico
Hello. Long time closet pop fan (starting to embrace it) here. How ya'll doing?

I listened to Future Nostalgia this past week and I really enjoy that tape. Ive got about 6 songs from it that get stuck in my head randomly. Big fan of that one. ''No matter what you do im gunna get it without ya'' so catchy. Really get Justice vibes from that album and I really like that.

I also started dipping my toes into Charli XCX and while I like some of it. I really dislike heavy autotune songs, and it seems like she incorporates it a lot in her music, which is fine, just not for me. 1999, Gone, Vroom Vroom and Claws are stuck in my head as well. I can see a love/hate forming here.

My favorite of the bunch has got to be Carly Rae Jepson though. I started listening to Emotion and its so damn good. I knew as soon as I heard that saxophone intro I was in for a treat. I was treated with banger after banger and some feelings I wasn't expecting. Ill be listening to this one for a while. I took a quick skim through the b-sides and it sounds amazing as well. I really get a Madonna vibe from both of these tapes. Which is great because, while I'm not a massive Madonna fan, I really enjoy her popular singles. Maybe I should explore her albums a bit more than just the singles I've heard. Run away with me though, what a song. I am pleasantly surprised. ah shes just so charismatic and charming.

the short list of albums I've listened to and loved over the past few years:
LP1,2, M3LI55X, Magdalene
Lemonade
Fame Monster
Pure Heroine, Melodrama (this album really invigorated my love for pop, I really loved this album and still listen to it all the time)

If you guys got any recs based on my tastes above, that would be awesome. I am open to pretty much everything. Most of all, I am just excited to come in here and talk pop with ya'll.

cheers!!

Charli XCX is awesome, you just have to let it click in first. I had a great clip that I wanted to share but it got deleted

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Pringles doing The Most I see.

HQx5lEr.gif

Vazra

Oct 26, 2017
youtu.be

All The Things She Said - Poppy

http://smarturl.it/PoppyATTSSThis cover song was delivered to my label over two weeks ago, with the purpose of being released in time for Pride Month. Unfort...

Not this sounding nearly the same as the original but cleaner production

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I expected more from that cover considering the musicianship that Poppy often has. It's not bad, just lacks a wow factor.

Matt_

Oct 25, 2017
I've watch Gaga's glasto set, currently half way through Monster Ball and then I'm going to watch ArtRave
Fuck shes so good live, the monster ball honestly ???

Watch Billie Eilish's glasto set too and shes actually really good live? took me by surprise, didnt expect her music to translate at all

Bubukill

Oct 25, 2017
Panama
Damn.....

jessie-ware-1593205314-640x640.jpeg

AOTY; album is just bomb after bomb till it ends. Sorry Rina, sorry Charli, sorry Dua, Sorry Gaga. Funny thing is.. I did not know about Jessy Ware until 4 days ago, and she slapped.

Also,

Fantano just gave her 9/10

catboy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
PSA

SOPHIE IS DOING A LIVESTREAM AT 9PM TONIGHT (THAT'S IN 9H30M FROM THIS POST)

BE THERE

hamghost

Sep 1, 2019
I'm watching the SOPHIE livestream, it's incredible so far! Also I've not posted in here before, hello.