• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tfritz

Oct 25, 2017
3jSzdvB.jpg

Queen of Music, Queen of Creating Memes. A legend. An icon. A hero to all people. Mariah.

Pirate Bae

Edelgard Feet Appreciator
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
??

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Charli is phenomenal. I am so glad she is leaning hard into the future sound thing. Really interesting album, and I hear new things with each listen. Then again, I've stanned for a minute now, so I was prepared to continue.

New Slayyyter just straight slaps. Phew! Fucking love this album. It and Charli are pretty much on rotation rn.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, "Touch My Body" is such a damn jam. I'd go so far as to say, most of her album is jams. I don't know who produced her album, but I hope Slayyyter works with them forever.

Vazra

Oct 26, 2017
Didnt make it to meet and greet but I was so close to the stage so i didnt mind it. Show was amazing and full of energy.

OP
OP
Royalan

Royalan

I can say DEI; you can't.
Oct 24, 2017
Lord, just watched the Fenty show.

That girl Victoria AND the VMAs are canceled.

Rebecca More

Alt Account
Banned
Sep 10, 2019
Sorry I broke you down
Sorry I tore your heart
I ripped it all apart
Your headlights in the dark
Sorry 'bout Grammy night
Was flyin' out my mind
Was in a different place
Tortured and drifting by
Kept dancing in that house
The windows turned to black
My windows turned to black
My eyes were rolling back, yeah
Hope I get one more chance
Hope I get one more call
I only know what's good once I have lost it all
Lost it all, lost it all, lost it all
Lost it all, lost it all, lost it all

giphy-3.gif

Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL

Redhood

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Damn I was just sampling that Slayter album in spotify widget and every single one of those productions are bangers. Whew.

Deleted member 2779

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Copped VIP tickets for Carly Rae - heard Canada had a pretty average experience but as we enter 2020 I want to live by love not fear 😤

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
I'm going to hazard a guess that this community has a lot of crossover from LGBT-Era as well so just going to recommend the new Kim Petras ( who is Trans ) album that jut came out today. Full on Halloween Pop bop album

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
Female pop music is dead so may as well listen to other notable pop musicians and stream King Ed Sheeran newest heterosexual anthem:

Take me to Dubai found dead and rotting in a UAE prison

ovm4Yvl.png

Deleted member 2779

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Female pop music dead in 2019 of all years is a take. Cross Me slaps tho.
I'm going to hazard a guess that this community has a lot of crossover from LGBT-Era as well so just going to recommend the new Kim Petras ( who is Trans ) album that jut came out today. Full on Halloween Pop bop album
See I'm kinda torn because I think she's got a great voice and style, woo-ah hardest ad lib in the game, but she's still working with Dr. Luke which is a bit of a yikes.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from an anonymous user!

This is a weeklong raffle that will expire in one week. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anonymous said:
We are doing this small giveaway to celebrate the spotlight. Newcomers are welcome. Just post 5 times in this thread to enter. And stream the best song of 2019 to increase your chances of winning!

Codes are from Amazon US. Sorry rest of the world.

These are our awesome prizes:

• PlayStation 4 (US) PlayStation 4 (US): $10 US PSN - Won by AdaWong AdaWong
  • Nintendo Switch (US) Nintendo Switch (US): $10 US eShop - Won by Decarabia Decarabia

Pizza Dog

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I should really check in here more often to broaden my "current" musical landscape - I find that i'll build a playlist on Spotify and then rarely listen to anything else, so I never hear any new stuff. Will be scanning through the last few pages here to see if you lot can educate me on some bangers I've missed.

Rebecca More

Alt Account
Banned
Sep 10, 2019
I should really check in here more often to broaden my "current" musical landscape - I find that i'll build a playlist on Spotify and then rarely listen to anything else, so I never hear any new stuff. Will be scanning through the last few pages here to see if you lot can educate me on some bangers I've missed.

Stream song of the year... so far

Shakerovic

Apr 26, 2019
User banned (1 week): Giftbot abuse by circumventing "no lurkers" restriction for community threads
I still need to post 5 times though