• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

MANUELF

Oct 25, 2017
Can we stop for a second to acknowledge that St. Vincent, Beck and Pink released alberns on the same day? I still haven't had time to appreciate all of them.

These last weeks have been great for music. 2017 isn't disappointing.
I have been hearing P!nk album since release and I loved it aside of the last 2 tracks

Brhoom

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait
Girls, I formatted my phone and lost all my gifs. Help me with some gifs links please, my posts feel naked without them.

crimsonheadGCN

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Clifton, NJ
You are all being revisionists...

But Artpop was good btw

Artpop was excellent. I wonder who is paying everyone to say otherwise?
Ha new record is being produced by Jr Rotem. He produced Gwen's last alber. She dated him (of course) but they are no longer together. The album is coming... idk when. She's also homophobic since she hates the phrase "YASSS QUEEN".

Noo! Milkshake duck strikes again.

Vazra

Oct 26, 2017
The only gif folder you guys need.
TKXq0j9.gif

Saintz

Oct 27, 2017
Also I've been listening to Poppy recently. Forced persona, decent music. Wish she'd just drop the act already.

Lowlife is a BOP. Really surprised about her music. Her schtick is boring by now tbh, she needs to get rid of it.
Noo! Milkshake duck strikes again.
Well can you blame her? The gays have run the phrase through the ground. She also wants those republican sales since nobody else is going to buy her album after a 5 year break.

rhandino

Oct 25, 2017
Listening to the new Kellegend gospel, the Meaning of Life (the most apt name for an album this year tbh) and I am legit moved on at how good this whole thing and how some of the songs seems to speak to me in a way, she did THAT and more.

58DjaBy.gif

HEAT

MEANING OF LIFE

I DON'T THINK ABOUT YOU

WOULD YOU CALL THAT LOVE

aIWtcyL.gif

I really wish the good sis was more successful because she consistently put a lot of good music and it always feel like the mainstream pay her dust.

MONSTER

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean Work Bitch is an anthem i'll admit but thinking it is better than an album with Swish Swish on it is laughable

LwpI3wc.gif

vhoanox

Oct 25, 2017
Vietnam
I love Britney, mainly because a friend gift me her album 15 years ago, I listen to the song Lucky every day for a long period of time.
She once was the biggest pop star in the world, but that was a long time ago.
Compare her to huge popstar but soon to be irrelevant Katy Perry seem unfair and cruel.

Moogle

Top Mog
Oct 27, 2017
Delurking just to say Godney >>>>>>>>>>> KP but Witness > BJ

OO4y7nk.gif

Witness is still trash tho. BJ is just that bad.

Deleted member 6562

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Critics agree that Whitness is trash and so do sales

giphy.gif

Britney Jean debuted at number 4 on the US Billboard 200 with first-week sales of 107,000 units. Britney Jean has gone on to sell 272,000 copies in the United States

Witness debuted at number 1 on the US Billboard 200 with first-week sales of 180,000 units. Witness has gone on to sell 431,000 album-equivalent units in the US as of September 2017 (and that's before Roulette is a single)

Deleted member 1265

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gave Allie X's Collxtion II another go today and it's still not cutting it for me. It isn't bad but nothing grabs me like Catch, Good, or Prime.

At least there's always Collxtion I.

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
giphy.gif

Britney Jean debuted at number 4 on the US Billboard 200 with first-week sales of 107,000 units. Britney Jean has gone on to sell 272,000 copies in the United States

Witness debuted at number 1 on the US Billboard 200 with first-week sales of 180,000 units. Witness has gone on to sell 431,000 album-equivalent units in the US as of September 2017 (and that's before Roulette is a single)
2De2kC2.gif

Yaaas... I missed the draggings. BJ is trash. Numbers don't lie.

MANUELF

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

One needed a tour bundle and SPS the other is pure sales, try better next time

Neptune

Oct 28, 2017
Listening to Kelly Clarkson is like listening to a vacuum cleaner. You don't necessarily mind the noise when it's going on, but it's such a relief when it's over.

synapsidal

Oct 25, 2017
Witness is definitely better than Britney Jean. It's about Femme Fatake quality but with a little more artistry. Still not great!

Neptune

Oct 28, 2017
She kept us waiting for eight years, but the new Fever Ray album is a slay and a half.

fever-ray-to-the-moonb0sos.gif

Get into the gospel according to Karin Dreijer Andersson.

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Witness is like halfway good. It's just unnecessarily long with similar sounding songs. Save as Draft vs. Miss You More for example. I honestly though want to listen to it now. It's been a few months. I do need to give Kelly and Pink's albums a try, but their singles were kinda meh tbh.

Touchdown

Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo won the console wars, Mariah is skinny, Nicki will be ended in court, The Eagles are in first place and {Redacted} is Over. 2017 is a slay.

c83889d4f4.gif