• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 32561

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 11, 2017
c_556_atlants_cereal_box_front.jpg
I DIDN'T EVEN REMEMBER THIS UNTIL YOU POSTED IT. THAT WAS SO COOL TO A LITTLE ME
Shame Atlantis absolutely flopped... Poor Cereal didn't even stand a chance.

CatAssTrophy

Dec 4, 2017
Texas
stoked for the strawberry ones, but OP, the real black sheep of Pop Tarts is Raspberry...

they couldn't even dignify it with a clean break either. they removed it from their site and all mention but were still selling it at Randall's for a while. it SLAYS cherry, which is the flavor they SHOULD have retired... /bitter

edit: now it's on the site again but i haven't seen it in stores in a good 3 years. stop playing with my emotions Kelloggs!

EYEL1NER

Oct 26, 2017
I bought a box a few weeks ago and they are decent, I guess. I don't recall ever seeing these as a kind though. We must have never got any of them.

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Hrmm, I'm trying to remember the same style square with fruit in the middle cereal I loved. I think it was even marketed as the healthy version.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
i bet the strawberry jelly content in the cereal is minimal. So that's a no from me, but I am also crying from laughter from actually typing this out...

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Think of sugar as a highly profitable drug. You don't want to sell the same stuff all the time, and your userbase is young and gets easily distracted. So you add some exciting and mindless variety to attract attention and affect your sales.
But the young userbase doesn't care about 25 year old cereal. They have no attachment.
This is what lonely 37 year olds will be eating for late dinner tonight.

Akira86

Oct 25, 2017
But the young userbase doesn't care about 25 year old cereal. They have no attachment.
This is what lonely 37 year olds will be eating for late dinner tonight.
I'm not talking about kids who have parents that buy most of their food for them without their input, lol. I'm talking about sugar addicts, already.

21-45 year old single adults that eat cereal for dinner.

Tbro777

Nov 24, 2017
I bought some of the strawberry ones a few weeks ago, tried them dry and they have a hint of Pop tart flavor. When I tried them with milk, the taste was ok but for some reason they seemed more chewy than crunchy, I didn't care for that.

Oct 27, 2017
Oh shit! I'm buying at least 5 boxes. I can't believe it😭

All I need is Razzle Dazzle Rice Krispies and my life will be fuller.

DiK4

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
Dear God, I always wanted to try these. My dad never bought them. I remember begging for cookie crisp as a kid too. I think I only got that cereal twice as a kid, my dad was like, "what the hell? You can't have cookies for breakfast!?"

Funny how as an adult I almost never eat cereal now. But this, I must have.

Poppy

Oct 25, 2017
richmond, va
stoked for the strawberry ones, but OP, the real black sheep of Pop Tarts is Raspberry...

they couldn't even dignify it with a clean break either. they removed it from their site and all mention but were still selling it at Randall's for a while. it SLAYS cherry, which is the flavor they SHOULD have retired... /bitter

edit: now it's on the site again but i haven't seen it in stores in a good 3 years. stop playing with my emotions Kelloggs!
frosted raspberry is absolutely the number one poptart flavor and i never see it anymore

life is a cruel joke