• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KingK

Oct 27, 2017
Nice, it's a really great game. Very good pleasant surprise and one of the most fun couch co-op I've played in a long while.

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
SCs0bMG.gif

J-Spot

Oct 27, 2017
I liked the level design in this game but wish the movement was better. Sackboy is SLOW and his jump feels a bit too short and heavy. You can speed up a little bit by rolling at least.

BasilZero

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Omni
The fact that she is an actual character in the FF universe regardless of it being part of a mobile game or not will always be funny especially considering what happened to FFvXIII/XV

Nocturnowl

Oct 25, 2017
I liked the level design in this game but wish the movement was better. Sackboy is SLOW and his jump feels a bit too short and heavy. You can speed up a little bit by rolling at least.
Agreed, I enjoyed myself but also think it'd have cracked my top 10 of the year if it was a bit faster. Still I acknowledge that may have been a decision to keep multiplayer more manageable.

Maybe one day it'll get a port with a 30% movement speed increase alongside "Vex's fury"

dgamemaster

Jun 29, 2020
I'm very glad to see even major celebrities endorse more Little Big Planet related content.

Here's hoping Sackboy's success will lead to an eventual LittleBigPlanet 4.

Rosol

Oct 29, 2017
My 5 and 8 year old niece and nephew LOVE this game. They also have a switch and all the mario/smash games on there but they really love this game more than anything. It is pretty 'meaty' that it has a ton of levels and takes awhile to get through.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Actually makes me more interested in playing it lol 😂 👑 💜

Prayer circles still out for a Fornite Collab 🙏

J-Skee

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
Best voice out there right now. She sang over a Switch & I couldn't believe how good her voice is.

Dizastah

Oct 25, 2017
Ariana's got good taste. The game is amazing. At first I was like this game doesn't hold a candle nest to Astrobot, but the more I played, I realized it's just as good! And the soundtrack is insane.

Shadow_FFVI

One Winged Slayer
Oct 30, 2017
I played the whole game in co op so I don't know if that's a factor, but I thought the game was barely ok. Mostly in line with what the metacritic score ended up at (78).

A lot of very frustrating camera issues and the levels became repetitive in the gameplay department. It just reminded me of how great the first Little Big Planet was, specially it's soundtrack.

Grimmjow

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Queen Ariana has excellent taste!

I'll get around to Sackboy once I clear out more of my backlog

score01

Oct 27, 2017
Funny to see such a benign thread triggering some folks.

Its ok. Maybe MS will acquire her next.

samred

Amico fun conversationalist
Nov 4, 2017
Seattle, WA
It's a *much* better multiplayer co-op game than a single-player one, is my biggest note. I have one bubble-safe buddy who comes over 2x/month to play in local co-op (since it launched as local co-op only), and sometimes I go back to levels we played solo, and it feels freakishly evident to me that they always intended this to be played in groups... which makes the local-only issue at launch so baffling.

So, rope in a friend, and you're in for one of 2020's best games. Play it alone, and you're gonna reach some really rough spots after a very good opening.