• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

devenger

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Where dat ole fashioned clean respectable thirst at?

I still have redneck RE sitting, I just couldnt get into the setting. I will probly try again but there seemed to be too much swearing to play with my kid. This setting and theme seems way more interesting, cant wait.

Oct 27, 2017
EsTBC7PWMAUsa_B

I'd like to have a timeline back where people weren't just uncomfortably thirsty
I'm not sure what non-existent timeline you want back

Sir Sonic

Jan 14, 2020
The Secret to enduring a meme you don't like is .... just waiting.
Every meme dies in span of weeks.
Not everyone gonna be horny forever

Though with all that. Capcom really nailed this one, eh?

Astral

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The tyrant didn't drink any blood in the demo, only the small, regular-sized, non-Tyrants.
You don't see it but it seems to me like they all do based on the environment. The cells are for harvesting blood and you can also find wine glasses and tea cups with blood in them. It could just be the daughters but I'm just gonna assume Big Mama does too.

Kabuki Waq

Oct 26, 2017
lol shaming women for being horny.

fuck off

What? No fuck you if thats what you got out of it. the only thing I was getting at is that its pretty absurd that comments like sit on my face came out because of a little bit of cleavage. I would not even mentioned had I not initially thought it came from Alanah.. because it felt out of character.

Jun 13, 2020
To be honest I'm already tired of this lady. All the thumbnails for RE Village fearure her. I guess I don't get the appeal. Is it a MILF thing or what?

EntelechyFuff

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Banned
Nov 19, 2019
To be honest I'm already tired of this lady. All the thumbnails for RE Village fearure her. I guess I don't get the appeal. Is it a MILF thing or what?
I think it's just internet joke acceleration: I expect many (most?) of the memers don't actually have a giant woman fetish, nor are into BDSM. It happens with all of it.

A good non-sexual analogue would be like...covfefe, which was only a little bit funny. It also had a similar lifecycle. At the time, you could be forgiven for wondering what exactly was so hyper funny about it that was causing so many people to have (online) fits over it.

Maligna

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I think it's just internet joke acceleration: I expect many (most?) of the memers don't actually have a giant woman fetish, nor are into BDSM. It happens with all of it.

A good non-sexual analogue would be like...covfefe, which was only a little bit funny. It also had a similar lifecycle. At the time, you could be forgiven for wondering what exactly was so hyper funny about it that was causing so many people to have (online) fits over it.

Same with Bernie's mittens. It's just band wagon jumping. But it's mostly in good fun I think.

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
You don't see it but it seems to me like they all do based on the environment. The cells are for harvesting blood and you can also find wine glasses and tea cups with blood in them. It could just be the daughters but I'm just gonna assume Big Mama does too.
Or cause you don't see it, she is a tyrant tool for them. Like most vampires have an Igor type character.

Kenzo

alt account
Banned
Oct 9, 2020
Tsushima
I'm just happy she isn't dressed like RE5 Jill or like Excella.

How is this an intimidating appearance for a villain?
latest