• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Christor

Oct 25, 2017
Tall mommy is cool and all, but what about the crazy moth girls.

giphy.gif

its so fascinating the amount of injuries Ethan goes through in just two games.. and seems to be able to walk it all off.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
its so fascinating the amount of injuries Ethan goes through in just two games.. and seems to be able to walk it all off.
Ethan is not an ordinary human. I mean in RE7 he literally reattached his sawed-off leg by pouring some chemical on it. I think that's why these vampires need him for something. Maybe he has special blood or genes or was modified by a virus or something.

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
I think Del Toro just unearthed what was already there

though I guess Village's monsters are more akin to Lamia and sirens, since they're monster women who kill and eat you.

Japan in particular's been on a major monster girl kick for nearly a decade since the release of Monster Musume and its later copycats.

Lady Dimitrescu for the most part a fairly straightforward adaptation of the Japanese Hasshaku-sama myth, which apparently began as a 2ch creepypasta. So of course people have already lewded it to hell and back before Capcom even got to their own take.

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
I know at least a couple people who had a surprising adolescent awakening thanks to michael myers

Ariakon44

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2020
Japan in particular's been on a major monster girl kick for nearly a decade since the release of Monster Musume and its later copycats.

Lady Dimitrescu for the most part a fairly straightforward adaptation of the Japanese Hasshaku-sama myth, which apparently began as a 2ch creepypasta. So of course people have already lewded it to hell and back.

Interesting, I saw some people mentioning that earlier but don't know much about it. I can see why it became popular, and she reminds me a bit of Stoker's "bloofer lady" (i.e. Lucy) from Dracula, with the white dress, abducting children and ghostly appearance.

Silver-Streak

Oct 25, 2017

Ethan got infected by the main BOW from RE7 relatively early on. Unless they plot-twist it away, he should still have relatively high damage resistance and regeneration. Although no where near as fast as dumping the healing goop on himself like he did in RE7.

VegiHam

Oct 25, 2017
It's so weird being gay when the internet collectively decides it's time for intensely submissive straight boy energy. Like this character is all I know about this new Resident Evil cus it's the only thing that's been retweeted onto my timeline.

Nov 3, 2017
I`m conflicted. I`m very much against hypersexualisation in videogames, yet I really like the design. I can see that they hit the right spot between sexy and creepy, disturbing and enticing, and you can see that several groups of people have adopted her as representative of their "interests".

Strangely, I`m just glad she exists. It is a kick-ass design.

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
So what are the chances this is a Vaas scenario and she gets killed off super early? I'm half expecting that at this point, lol.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
A think a VR mode option for RE8 would break era.

I need a VR mode even though I'll be too terrified to continue playing after 5 minutes.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
So what are the chances this is a Vaas scenario and she gets killed off super early? I'm half expecting that at this point, lol.
She seems like a boss for that specific area to me, that area itself seems designed with her in mind specifically so I can't see her having much influence outside it

Bonejack

Oct 27, 2017

RE8 Chief char designer: "Okay, hear me out ... what if we make a Wolverine-type boss, but it's a woman!"
Smartass in design team: "You mean like ... Deathstrike, or X-23? Who are basically Wolverine, but women?"
RE8 Chief char designer: "Uhm .... okay. But ... how's this ... she's about 3 meter tall?!"
Design team: *Hiimdaisy_it's_genius_panel.jpg*

Aerial51

Apr 24, 2020
I predict there will be an Era Thread at some point where someone says they aren't able to play through the Game because they don't want to fight the Vampire Lady.

Ferrs

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
I don't get the appeal at all...This is how I feel.

homer.jpg

And I thought I was a degenerate weeb. Guess because I"m not into MILFs in the slightest.

Lol me too. All of this is so weird to me. It looks like another standard design (in a good way mind you) but everyone is going crazy and I don't get it lol

BoJack

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Am I the only one who doesn't get why people act like she's the hottest woman the world has ever seen? Every time I see people talk about her I'd be like "damn! am I blind?"

Zampano

The Fallen
Dec 3, 2017
I'm glad you posted a picture from the 2018 Suspira, because man i rewatched the original and i personally think it hasnt aged well at all
It wasn't a "good" movie when it came out. The giallo genre won't look great by modern standards with all the dubbing and schlock scripting.
But Suspiria still was an amazing movie then, is still one now and will be one for all time. The colours, the soundtrack, the kills, the insane lack of story. It's just wonderful.
The remake is great as well.

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Am I the only one who doesn't get why people act like she's the hottest woman the world has ever seen? Every time I see people talk about her I'd be like "damn! am I blind?"
There's a kink involved that amplifies the attraction. Whether you like powerful women, goths, vampires, dominant women, or are into giantess' like myself, there seems to be something here for lots of people which is seemingly why she blew up so quickly.