• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Scuttlefluff

Oct 28, 2017
It all seems pretty good vibes, I'm just a little astonished at how much of a reaction there has been to the TEENSIEST glimpse of this character. Feels like people really dialled it to 11 after one screenshot!

Axon

Banned
Mar 9, 2020
I think some of the fan artists are undershooting how tall she actually is. Based on the material we´ve seen so far, heres my official prediction of how gigantic she is going to be compared to the player character. I might be alittlebit off, but I think this is pretty close:

89gsMzu.png

Excited to see if this mostly correct.

gaugebozo

Oct 25, 2017
This is rendering wrong, but it's supposed to be "If you don't love her at her [left picture], you don't deserve her at her [right picture]"

N64Controller

Nov 2, 2017
I think some of the fan artists are undershooting how tall she actually is. Based on the material we´ve seen so far, heres my official prediction of how gigantic she is going to be compared to the player character. I might be alittlebit off, but I think this is pretty close:

89gsMzu.png

Praise be the Lord!

I actually can't wait to see how she is in-game, like how she works, how much of a threat she is, for how long, in what setups, etc. Even as "sexy" as this all is, this has a lot of potential to be extremely creepy and menacing as well.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017

89gsMzu.png

This can't be right, can it? I'm excited either way. 😌

Turin

Oct 27, 2017

89gsMzu.png

😳

Jimbojim

Banned
Jan 10, 2018

89gsMzu.png

God damn! Almost no point in running if she can catch up to you in 2 strides

-Le Monde-

Avenger
Dec 8, 2017
Praise be the Lord!

I actually can't wait to see how she is in-game, like how she works, how much of a threat she is, for how long, in what setups, etc. Even as "sexy" as this all is, this has a lot of potential to be extremely creepy and menacing as well.
Here's hoping it's as good as the Marguerite fight. That one is still my favorite fight in the entire series.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Great point about the comparison to Stoker's Dracula. Love it when vampires look almost like a human but with strange differences.
Her imposing height is also reminiscent of the Master from The Strain books. Something about the combination of vampirism and imposing height is uniquely terrifying. Great work by Capcom here.
The Strain is a book series, huh, the more you know. I watched the first two seasons and had know Idea of its origins. And yes, the Master is a good comparison.

She is an eldritch horror and I think people are going to be in for a reality check with how unfriendly she is.

89gsMzu.png

Pretty sure you are close. The average doorway is like what like 6'5" to 6'8" (I am 6'5" and can almost clip my head in some places) and she absolutely engulfs that door bent at the waste. If it's regular sized, she is at least 12'5" tall.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

89gsMzu.png

good lord imagine how hard headshots are gonna be

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017

89gsMzu.png

Lmao, you could rest your head on her butt. Couple goals.

Hexnest

Sep 18, 2020
I'm not a fan of sexualizing evil or monstrous characters. I hope the developers don't respond to the reception of this character by adding in some form of fanservice.

Akiba756

Oct 1, 2020
Sao Paolo, Brazil
I love the fact that she became such a popular character overnight that no one is questioning how there are vampires in resident evil now (my guess: they will say that umbrella goes wayyyy back, and vampires/werewolves were just early experiments in the 18th century or so)

mopinks

Oct 27, 2017
I love the fact that she became such a popular character overnight that no one is questioning how there are vampires in resident evil now (my guess: they will say that umbrella goes wayyyy back, and vampires/werewolves were just early experiments in the 18th century or so)
it's Resident Evil

you just say "a virus did it" and you're covered

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
I reaaaaally want to see here in MVC4 someday.That's the kind of crazy but super well executed chara design I love Capcom for!

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
Don't like her design (not a fan of that era of clothing designs/hats/etc) but it'll be interesting to see where it goes and if it'll be an evolution of the Texas Chainsaw-style family of RE7.

SlasherMcGirk

Oct 27, 2017
Cincinnati
Her skin tone and look really remind me of Salazar from RE4. She will probably have the same amount of screen time as him too I'd wager. Not much but enough to be memorable.

Trucy Wright

Dec 15, 2020
Glad I am not the only one. I guess sexualization is cool now.
🤢
can you please explain how she is sexualized? she looks like a Victorian tall woman, people liking her design and being horny for it doesn't make it sexualized, that's like calling pennywise sexualized cause he had people just as horny ;l...