• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 68874

Account closed at user request
Banned
May 10, 2020
The Internet rn

d1d7a2513f503976877a624b5f26d634.gif
Lmao

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Cool character.

The visual of her actually trying to squeeze through my bedroom doorway is nightmare fuel straight out of Bram Stoker's, though.

CanUKlehead

Oct 30, 2017
She doesn't really appeal to me in an attraction sort of way, but just kinda neat to see the Internet adopt her as the new Queen, like, hey, here's something new and cool for 2021.

I don't care much for the RE games (the last one I finished was CV, on Dreamcast, and I didn't even bother playing through the Nemesis Remake demo), but the hype for this character led me to watch the trailer, which looked cool. The setting looks awesome, it seems like the RE4 sequel people have wanted, atmosphere-wise.

I still won't play it as I'm a coward, haha

RowdyReverb

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
Cool character.

The visual of her actually trying to squeeze through my bedroom doorway is nightmare fuel straight out of Bram Stoker's, though.
Great point about the comparison to Stoker's Dracula. Love it when vampires look almost like a human but with strange differences.
Her imposing height is also reminiscent of the Master from The Strain books. Something about the combination of vampirism and imposing height is uniquely terrifying. Great work by Capcom here.

Oct 28, 2020
UK
When this character was first revealed I thought they were modelling her appearance on the Evil Queen from Once Upon a Time. I thought RE7 was a massive step in the right direction so am hyped for this.