• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Am I wrong to think that these reactions to this character are kinda gross?
I ain't expecting much from Twitter, but here on Era the avatar thread about her was full of creepy comments just because she's a tall woman. (And obviously sexualised as expected from Capcom)

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
4h8eZn4.gif
Lmaooo

FallenGrace

Oct 27, 2017
I ain't expecting much from Twitter, but here on Era the avatar thread about her was full of creepy comments just because she's a tall woman. (And obviously sexualised as expected from Capcom)
Yeah agreed, this whole thread has been creepy, I regret coming in here.

Pancakes R Us

Oct 27, 2017
"Don't miss your chance to be among the first to react to a new trailer"

Maybe I'm just part of a contingent of older gamers now but this just doesn't wash with me. Yes, let's watch some fake, over-acted videos on YouTube!!

Richter1887

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
What makes her sexualized?

She looks like a normal Victorian lady, just tall.

Turin

Oct 27, 2017
I don't see anything egregious about what's going on here and I've seen other regulars of the "Why women criticized sexualized character designs" thread having a bit of fun as well. But that's not a monolith. Maybe others will disagree 🤷‍♂️

EDIT: didn't need to be said

Hope she uses those long ass legs to actually chase you at a sprint. Games love to have the most lethargic monsters chasing you

If she sprints, we're gonna die every time......

evil-smile.gif

Last edited:

Starlatine

533.489 paid youtubers cant be wrong
Oct 28, 2017
"Don't miss your chance to be among the first to react to a new trailer"

Maybe I'm just part of a contingent of older gamers now but this just doesn't wash with me. Yes, let's watch some fake, over-acted videos on YouTube!!

get on with the times grandpa
you're supposed to be watching the reactions to the reactions to REVIII content now

Pundere

Oct 30, 2017
She's a great combo of good character design and legit creepy. 10/10 Can't wait to get into a chainsaw duel with her.

Dervius

Oct 28, 2017
UK
Image22.jpg

If they don't do a an RE4 Salazar style chase with Madame X in her heels then it's a wasted opportunity.

ryan13ts

Oct 28, 2017
She looks very out of place, but then again so are vampires and werewolves in RE.

Every game after RE3 (and CV) just keeps moving further and further away from what absolutely endeared me to the series in the first place back in 96', and I can't convey how disappointing that is.