• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Alienous

Oct 25, 2017
y1xxKCM_d.webp

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
Thats one hell of a first tweet. Im guessing everyone's in for a rude awakening when they inevitably become a hideous abomination boss fight.

Lord Fanny

Banned
Apr 25, 2020
Is there any particular reason they call her 9 foot tall in the article? My assumption was 8 feet tall, since she's clearly a play on the Hachishakusama thing.

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I dunno how to feel about this. On one hand she looks like a normal lady but huge. Thats not a bad thing, but It makes me thing everybody freaking out is both bored and thirsty at the same time

Tiamant

Oct 28, 2017
I don't know guys. A woman with that unrealistic physique in the middle of a frozen mountain doesn't seem plausible to me.

Mar 31, 2018
I am only 1.65m tall so everyone is taller than me. I think I am living the dream many do so desire in this thread!

The whole world is bigger, everyone is taller!

Plum

May 31, 2018
Everyone's being horny on main and my ace ass is just sat here appreciating how good these new Resident Evils are at creating memorable villain designs, despite using very well-worn horror tropes. If it weren't for the gloop monsters of 7 we'd have an almost 4-game long streak of incredible enemy designs at this point, and that's something to be commended I think.