• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jawmuncher

Crisis Dino
Oct 25, 2017
Ibis Island
tron-gear-arrives-in-fortnite-1920x1080-494f59d9da92.jpg

Source: https://www.polygon.com/2021/2/10/22276266/fortnite-tron-event-teaser-skins-daft-punk-grid-portal

As further evidence for the crossover, Fortnite news and leaks Twitter account HYPEX tweeted a data-mined image from the game called the "Mainframe Portal," which looks exactly like the Grid from Tron: Legacy. Shortly after, another data-miner account, Twea, tweeted a video clip showing off the Mainframe Portal in-game.

Between the new ride, upcoming film, and now this. Looks like Disney has some big plans for taking us back to the grid. If the Tron skins include Quorra it's a done deal.

Last edited:

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I'll take all the Tron I can get! I really hope we get a classic outfit though!

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
www.resetera.com

A strange portal found in Fortnite..

Seems like something has popped up in our favorite cross collaboration battle royale.. I'll take this opportunity to remind everyone that: and that Daft Punk has recently released the Complete Edition of the TRON: Legacy soundtrack.

Oct 8, 2018
Is there a way to still play Tron: Evolution? I thought it was on Steam but I don't see it there anymore so trying to find some other way to play