• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sequel you want most.

• Demon's Souls 2

Votes: 87 9.4%
  • Sekiro 2

Votes: 89 9.7%
  • Deraciné 2

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Kuon 2

Votes: 15 1.6%
  • Other ;)

Votes: 123 13.3%
  • Bloodborne 2, duh

Votes: 576 62.5%
  • Elden Ring 2

Votes: 25 2.7%

• Total voters

Trisc

Oct 27, 2017
Bloodborne not being the number 1 option on this poll is a CRIME.
Counterpoint: since a lot of people would have the knee-jerk reaction to vote Bloodborne, keeping it closer to the middle lets people review other choices and make a decision once they've had a chance to see the entire list.

PhantomArtifice

Lead Administrator at Final Weapon
Verified
Apr 24, 2019
USA
A sequel to Bloodborne or Sekiro would be super cool to see. Demon Souls 2 would be nice as well.

Oct 25, 2017
A sequel to Armored Core: For Answer. 4/Answer had a neat (if depressing) world and aesthetic that was held back by the PS3/360 and their inhouse technology of the time. Do it on Unreal 4 please.

Ruisu

Banned
Aug 1, 2019
Brasil
Sekiro because there's only one of them.

Bloodborne was cool but it's cut from the same cloth as Dark Souls.
Ouch.

I see what makes you say that, But I gotta disagree a bit. There are quite a few elements that imo give a 'feel' to bloodborne that is really different from Dark Souls and you really can't find it there. Combat, agility, quick-step dodges, trick-weapons, THE STYYYYLE of the outfits, and overall, I think bloodborne is more of a power fantasy in a way.

eathdemon

Oct 27, 2017
bad poll, no lost kingdoms com on! j/k for real though a new lost kingdom for switch would be amazing.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Bloodborne is one of my favorite games of all time and I voted other for "Lost Kingdoms 3" because I love it even more.
Nintendo needs to get GCN games in some sort of Virtual Console format so everyone else can rediscover those games.

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
On that list, Bloodborne, but I thought Demon's Souls was getting a remake...

eathdemon

Oct 27, 2017
Bloodborne is one of my favorite games of all time and I voted other for "Lost Kingdoms 3" because I love it even more.
Nintendo needs to get GCN games in some sort of Virtual Console format so everyone else can rediscover those games.
even if we get gamecub vc, I doubt we will ever get lost kingdoms, its too obsure sadly, dispite its the first From software game I ever playered.

-Tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Oct 26, 2017
I didn't look at he poll at first, but shame on you for not having Armored Core in there.

TreIII

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, MD
On another note? If Capcom wanted to work out a deal to get From on another Monster Hunter Diaries: Felyne Village sequel, that'd be more than welcome by me, too.

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
New rule:

You're automatically racist if you use the term "The Blacks".
All I need. I'll give Eldin Ring a look, but otherwise, I really only want AC from FROM.

...only if it's like the PS2 games.
Holy shit another ACE fan?!
dozens_of_us_arrested_development.gif
Armored Core or Another Century's Episode.

Seriously, how come all of these From Software polls pretend that Demon Souls was the company's first product?
Armored Core or Another Century's Episode

From Software is good at making cool mecha games.
I change my answer to this on the stipulation it's a true sequel to ACE 3:The Final.

If it's in the vain Of ACE:R?! Fuck that noise, it was trash.

Oh damn, after all these years I thought I was alone

:')

And yeah it's got to be like ACE3. I have no idea wth they were on with R but man are we missing out. All the mech shows that came out since then could really use some TLC from FROM.

Sleepwalker

Oct 29, 2017
I'm pretty happy with From branching out to new franchises, but there is this idea of a Bloodborne sequel taking place in an early 1900s inspired setting with a more gun-focused combat which really tickles my fancies but alas, that is but a pipedream.

Last edited:

Castor Archer

Jan 8, 2019
Déraciné 2
None because From's Souls sequels, while good, are weaker than the original. They're great at crafting single worlds, I have doubt a Bloodborne or DeS sequel would add anything meaningful.

Bede-x

Oct 25, 2017
To me it's a strength when developers move away from franchise factory thinking and do new games with the expertise they learned from their older ones. I'd rather have them go from Dark Souls to Bloodborne to Sekiro, than from Dark Souls 1 to 2 to 3, so I'd like to see them continue to branch out, but if they have to do a sequel let it be King's Field. Or perhaps Otogi.

Oct 27, 2017
Roma, Italia
Impossible to decide between Echo Night 2, Shadow Tower 2, Demon's Souls 2, Kuon 2 and Bloodborne 2, seriously. What a developer. I went for Kuon 2, but then again, Echo Night 2...

Oct 24, 2019
Also how the fuck does Elden Ring 2 get a slot when it's not even out yet, while other classic From IPs get neglected? lol

DefiedFaith

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
I really want a new Armored Core game with everything they've learned over the last generation.

But since it's From Software I'd be happy with whatever they do besides VR. 😉

Benzychenz

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
Ouch.

I see what makes you say that, But I gotta disagree a bit. There are quite a few elements that imo give a 'feel' to bloodborne that is really different from Dark Souls and you really can't find it there. Combat, agility, quick-step dodges, trick-weapons, THE STYYYYLE of the outfits, and overall, I think bloodborne is more of a power fantasy in a way.
Eh, I played Dark Souls 3 with twin katana and it felt very similar to Bloodborne.

Apr 3, 2020
I really would like BB2. But I'm more excited to see current From approach in something different than their current games, something linear more action like Ninja Blade

SolidSnakeUS

Oct 25, 2017
I say Demon's Souls 2 because I think we would go back to that kind of gameplay. Slower, more methodical and where armor/shields actually matter. I respect the hell out of people who can play Bloodborne and Sekiro well, but I giving can't play those games. I can't play games that specially requires large amounts of dodging and parrying and everything then revolves around that.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
Sekiro 2, because Sekiro was great. The less hardcore RPG-y approach made it a lot easier to get into, compared to the intimidation of the Soulsborne games.

Oct 29, 2017
Sekiro 2 with the usual gameplay improvements FROM usually do would be glorious.

I would rather a spiritual sucessor for BB tbh