• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What gaming platforms do you own?

• Xbox One / Xbox One X

Votes: 386 37.0%
  • PS4 / PS4 Pro

Votes: 831 79.6%
  • Nintendo Switch

Votes: 716 68.6%
  • Gaming PC

Votes: 637 61.0%

• Total voters

lord_of_flood

One Winged Slayer
Jan 1, 2018
Currently just Switch. I had a PS4 Pro but I wasn't spending enough time with it, and since the PS5 is backwards compatible, I'll just wait for that to come out before I play any PS4 games I missed.

Dranakin

Oct 27, 2017
RIP 3DS and Vita for not being considered current gen.

I own all three, with an XB1X being my most recent addition.

Freeglader

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
Nov 13, 2017
I've only had the og PS4 from the beginning. I'm planning on buying the new Switch model soon though.

brokenswiftie

Prophet of Truth
Banned
May 30, 2018
I have a PC and PS4 Pro and a Switch
covers almost all games I wanna play
I will get the PS5 day one not sure about other next-gen systems

Abdiel

Oct 28, 2017
There are three ps4 pros in my house, heh. One is my roommate's, one in my bedroom, one in the living room downstairs. My fiancee uses that one when she games here, and I use it after she goes to bed and there's a game I'm playing actively I really want to make more progress on during the week. I have a switch, that I am using for the first time this year with fire emblem. My fiancee has a switch as well, she brings it with her when she wants to play smash, though I'm not a fan. No gaming pcs or xbox between us.

Ultimadrago

Oct 25, 2017
Gaming PC is my preferred platform.
For exclusives I have a PS4, which has done an excellent job this generation. I also have a Switch which is To Be Determined.

Ojli

Chicken Chaser
Oct 28, 2017
Sweden
Only PC, but is borrowing a launch Xbox One from my brother since he is not using it

Oct 28, 2017
I own all three for some reason. Don't have the time for all three but I'm dumb and have to have it all. I had a PC but have it to my son when his laptop died.

As for next gen, PC if I have the money, 1 console if I don't. Not sure which yet.

SweetBellic

Oct 28, 2017
Gaming PC for life. Though I inevitably pick up the latest Playstation console for the exclusives and bluray player.

AmericanKirby

Aug 31, 2018
Inside your house
Everything but the xbone.
Outside of exclusives, I typically I use Switch for indie; PC for shooters and simulation/strategy and emulation; and ps4 for 3rd person action, open world, and RPGs.

Budi

Oct 25, 2017
Finland
PC and Switch, PC isn't high-end but still plays games like AC:Odyssey. I play a ton more on PC, but fortunately I've been getting use for my Switch too lately. It was collecting dust for atleast half a year. Switch I play 99% as handheld.

HellofaMouse

Oct 27, 2017
Switch for zelda pokemon metroid

Pc for indies, 4x and tycoon/management type stuff.

Ps4 for everything else

qa_engineer

Dec 27, 2017
Haven't touched my PS4 Pro in forever, mainly PC gaming. Waiting for sweet exclusives on the Sony station to turn it back on. Also waiting for Halo MCC for PC.

GamerJM

Nov 8, 2017
All of them, no Xbox One X/S (just the original model) but I own everything else, though my gaming PC isn't that great right now. I even own every model of 3DS and both PS4s.

Next-gen I'm probably doing Nintendo/PC for a while, I'll probably pick up PS5 when Persona 6 or some shit comes out idk, maybe I'll get it earlier for fighting games. Maybe I'll get an Xbox Two if Microsoft stops putting everything on PC and Halo Infinite really delivers.

Also thinking about selling my original PS4 and maybe my Xbox One, and I never sell consoles. My OG PS4 just holds absolutely zero sentimental value to me and there's very little I ever use the Xbox for anymore.

Oct 25, 2017
Switch and PS4, and if Nintendo continues to make high-end handhelds like this into the future, I will always have Nintendo's console + one of the other major consoles as a combo each gen.

GamerDude

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
PS4 Pro and Xbox One X. Nintendo's exclusives do not appeal to me at all, so I don't see myself ever buying a Nintendo console. I'm very happy with my current combo.

headspawn

Oct 27, 2017
Outside of Wii and Wii U, I've owned every major console from every generation since NES. So, yeah, checked all of this off.

StrykerIsland

Oct 25, 2017
After always owning every platform in each generation, I swore that I'd only buy one this time around. I've managed to stick to that, only buying a PS4. Though I did also buy a Pro because I have a 4K tv and wanted to get more out of it.

SharpX68K

Nov 10, 2017
Chicagoland
PS4 Pro
Xbox One X
Core i7-8700 + RTX 2070 Gaming PC
New 3DS XL

I had an OG launch Switch, but I sold it earlier this year. I'm looking to pick up a new regular Switch in September.

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
PC(with a 1080)/PS4 Pro/Switch

Sold my XBX to get 4 Switch vouchers and a BL3 pre-order. So far totally worth it.

HououinKyouma

The Wise Ones
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I own all three consoles, but admittedly I wouldn't have purchased an XB1 if it wasn't my friends' primary system for multiplayer gaming.

Joltik

Oct 25, 2017
PS4 Slim, a neon Switch, and a nearly five year old gaming PC that I can't recall the specs to since it was mostly my brother who built it for me. The PC can at least play PS3/Xbox360-level titles flawlessly at 60fps.

I also have a 3DS that I regularly use and I play games on my Android/Samsung Galaxy 6S phone, though I need to upgrade it soon.

KomandaHeck

Oct 26, 2017
All of them.

- PC for 98% of everything I buy.
- Xbox One S literally just for backwards compatibility (4K player is a small bonus)
- PS4 for the exclusives
- Switch for the exclusives and the occasional game that I feel is more suitable for short burst portable sessions e.g either something like Stardew Valley that I know I wouldn't be able to get into sat at my PC or something with lots of replayability like Lumines.

Deleted member 40010

User requested account closure
Banned
Feb 16, 2018
Finland
PS4 slim and Switch. I've never had an Xbox and probably never will. I don't think I will buy a PS5 either, because I don't have time for two consoles and Nintendo games are my favourite games.

My next computer will be a gaming laptop. However, my five-year-old Macbook is still fine and probably will be for a couple more years.

Oct 29, 2017
PC and Switch.

Had a PS4 Pro but sold it last year; don't see any point in a standalone Xbox when I already have a Windows PC.