• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Playstation gamers, do you have a gaming PC?

• Yes

Votes: 558 67.7%
  • No

Votes: 266 32.3%

• Total voters

dsk1210

Oct 25, 2017
Edinburgh UK
I have a Switch, Ps4 Pro, Xbox one X and a 1080ti PC.

I dont use the consoles much but always like to have them, to be honest the Xbox one X was only really bought because I was going to pick up a 4k blue ray player and thought I may as well pick up the xbox.

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I have a gaming laptop, which admittedly I haven't used all that much to game on this past year. The TV big picture and carefree experience of the PS4 is quite comfy I gotta say.
Planning on doing a purchase next year, still pondering continuing the laptop way or going back to desktop atm.

KRaZyAmmo

Oct 25, 2017
I do have a gaming PC as well. How else am I gonna play Forza Horizon 4 lol. I also have a Switch as well.

JudgmentJay

Nov 14, 2017
Texas
Ah okay. I used to do the same but the new focus on 60fps has made me play more on Xbox One X since I still only have none-HDR 1080p screens on PC. Gears 5 was amazing on the X at 4K60! The Outer Worlds on the other hand is 100% a PC game imo.

My PC is hooked up to my home theater so I can play at 4k60 HDR should I choose to. Which I do most of the time.

Oct 30, 2017
PS4 Pro for FIFA and other MP games, PC for everything else. Also have a Switch but gf took it, never use it anyways. CEMU ruined me. Seeing BotW in 4k 60fps, I couldnt go back to the Switch version.

thePopaShots

Nov 27, 2017
Built my first gaming PC earlier this month, and while I've absolutely loved playing games at super high refresh rates, I'm not a huge fan of playing on a desktop. I don't see myself going back to my PS4 for third party games anytime soon, but I may honestly sell my rig when the new consoles come out and go back to console/laptop life. The other option would be to bring my PC rig from the office to the living room, but I'm not sure that's something I want to do.

Deleted member 49611

Nov 14, 2018
Yeah I have a PC or as I like to call it a next next gen Xbox.

crazillo

Apr 5, 2018
Well, this poll shows why enthusiast forums are probably not a good benchmark for overall consumer behavior.