• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Whats your marital status

• Single

• Married or cohabiting

• Married or cohabiting and have children

• Single with children

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tomo815

Banned
Jul 19, 2019
Hey Era I am curious about the overall marital/civil status of the forum,

I am not including a joke option (bacon/TTDW/held in a maximum security prison, etc. Because I know it would get the most votes).

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
Long distance relationship, no idea when we'll be able to move in together and marry due to covid screwing with all of our plans and progress

Vanillalite

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
71kP7pSVLdL._SL1500_.jpg

shaneo632

Weekend Planner
Oct 29, 2017
Wrexham, Wales
Appreciate the cohabitation addition. Frustrating how so many surveys still assume the single/married dichotomy. Been with my partner 7 years and no intent of marrying :)

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Cohabitating for 7 years. Both have kids but not together and most of them are adults. It's also an open relationship.

OP
OP
Tomo815

Tomo815

Banned
Jul 19, 2019
I must say I am quite surprised at how many members have kids, I am also a father

Melpomene

One Winged Slayer
Jun 9, 2019
I'm in a long-term relationship, but we're not cohabitating - I guess that's "single" by this poll's metric?

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Married fifteen years this Tuesday. Love her to death. Two kids. Love them to death.