• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
And that Trump doesn't like Tiffany for *reasons*

"Westerhout also jokingly told the journalists that Trump couldn't pick Tiffany out of a crowd, said one of the people. 'She had a couple drinks and in an uncharacteristically unguarded moment, she opened up to the reporters,' the person said."

Politico: Madeleine Westerhout was fired after bragging to reporters that she had a better relationship with Trump than his own daughters, Ivanka & Tiffany, and that Trump did not like being in pictures with Tiffany because he perceived her as overweight.

I'm not surprised that he hates his own family but Jesus...I wonder what reporter thought it was a good idea to narc after getting something this juicy.

Neece

Oct 27, 2017
.I wonder what reporter thought it was a good idea to narc after getting something this juicy.
Is it clear that it was a reporter? Could have been WH personnel.

Ms. Westerhout's abrupt and unexpected departure came after Mr. Trump learned on Thursday that she had indiscreetly shared details about his family and the Oval Office operations she was part of at a recent off-the-record dinner with reporters staying at hotels near Bedminster, N.J., during the president's working vacation, according to one of the people, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss White House personnel issues.

Darryl M R

The Spectacular PlayStation-Man
Oct 25, 2017
I did just see recent pictures of Tiffany, and I believe that Trump thinks poorly of her looks--because he is a creep.

Deleted member 2533

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not surprised that he hates his own family but Jesus...I wonder what reporter thought it was a good idea to narc after getting something this juicy.

Reporter a snitch. Should've paid her tab after that spicy tip.

Is it clear that it was a reporter? Could have been WH personnel.

I'm gonna need to see some evidence this story was out there first. We all know the WH has a history of infighting and leaking, and that their favourite game is blaming the press for everything.

CallMeShaft

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Donald: "I'm sorry Tiffany, but you're too fat to be in a picture with me. They say the camera adds ten pounds, but it looks like you ate the camera".
Tiffany: "Dad, if one of us was to be considered fat, it wouldn't be me".
Donald: "I'm not fat, I'm big boned. I have big bones, probably the biggest bones. I am a stud, also do you by chance have any pics of your sis in a bikini? I'm, umm, making a scrapbook..."

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The funny thing is that this wasn't even reported until they fired her, so good job all around.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Should think better when talking about a man and his wife.

thewienke

Oct 25, 2017
If Trump thinks that Tiffany is unattractive and overweight then obviously it makes sense that Trump gets along with those alt-right incels that criticize women for "sharp knees".

Seesaw15

Oct 27, 2017
_108557016_gettyimages-913604270.jpg

Afrikan

Oct 28, 2017
God I feel sorry for Tiffany....sure she's rich... but...man... knowing that Donald's DNA runs through you. :x

Even worse if she can't stand him.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
Why should the reporter not report something that was directly told to them? Unless this person was saying it was off the record but I don't understand the sentiment in here that reporters should cover for terrible people in this administration.

captive

Oct 25, 2017
Houston

Messofanego

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Why should the reporter not report something that was directly told to them? Unless this person was saying it was off the record but I don't understand the sentiment in here that reporters should cover for terrible people in this administration.
She was speaking about WH personnel issues on the condition of anonymity and being off the record, so someone snitched on her.

OP
OP
Sho_Nuff82

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Tiffany, sure. But how can she have a better relationship with him than Ivanka?

This is the woman whose nickname was "beautiful beauty".

She knows it all. I hope she spills the beans out of spite.

Considering the context of the leak (a humble brag and a dig at other women for clout in a bar), I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that doing the right thing is a pretty far down the priority ladder for this person.

She was a never-Trumper just a few years ago lol.

Nappuccino

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I legit forgot he had daughters, plural, which is probably the best compliment someone can give Tiffany.

(Edit: I realize this actually could be read as if it bags on Tiffany, but she seems pretty awesome outside of her family)

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
oh man y'all never saw the gif of Trump trying to go in for a kiss on the cheek or hug with Tiffany after one of the debates? It was all the rage, his own daughter wanted no part of him. Kind of like Cruz trying to kiss his daughter in that video and shes like holy shit no.

The consolatory arm rub tells me dark shit went down between him and her and she wants no part of any affection from him. And the way Trump considers her? Possibly some sort of outwardly projected self hate. I mean, look at how creepy he is with Ivanka.

zelig

Banned
Aug 29, 2019
User banned (2 weeks): dismissing sexism and inappropriate commentary, account in junior phase
Politico: Madeleine Westerhout was fired after bragging to reporters that she had a better relationship with Trump than his own daughters

So, Westerhout swallows?

Sorry, can't think of another way ome could have a better relationship to Trump than Ivanka 🙈

efr

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Jun 19, 2019
I always thought her or KellyAnne are the leaks for everything coming out of the WH. I wonder if the stories will slow down now from literally every day of new news.

OP
OP
Sho_Nuff82

Sho_Nuff82

Nov 14, 2017
Dear lord I just considered the possibility that Trump will try to correct the record and tell us how he really feels about Tiffany this weekend.

Deleted member 25600

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017

The consolatory arm rub tells me dark shit went down between him and her and she wants no part of any affection from him. And the way Trump considers her? Possibly some sort of outwardly projected self hate. I mean, look at how creepy he is with Ivanka.
Her instagram has photos from fathers day with him. So I guess she doesn't hate him that much.

BlueTsunami

Oct 29, 2017
Her instagram has photos from fathers day with him. So I guess she doesn't hate him that much.

You'd be surprised how much of a facade children of abuse put up to maintain normalcy. Especially such a public family. And that's not even touching on the obvious disparity between Ivanka and Tiffany when it comes to being in daddy's orbit.